Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Santiago del Teide, Tenerife
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,567 per week
Villa to rent in Santiago del Teide, Tenerife
The villa is situated in the center of the village Los Gigantes.
It is a quiet picturesque mostly English community, known for the magnificent cliffs and viewings of whales and dolphins.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa situated in Los Gigantes, Tenerife with 2 master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and 2 smaller bedrooms, sharing one bathroom. The property can house 8 people.
Modern Kitchen with all utilities like oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher.
Large living room with TV. Internet is present.
The property was recently renovated in June 2017.
Private, heated swimming pool of 40 square metres, with shower. Two terraces have sun all day long.
Quiet area with possibility to swim in the sea, which is at a distance of about 0,2 km.
Pubs, restaurants, clubs are at walking distance of about 200m.
Aqua park, zoo, and diving facilities are all in the neighborhood. Never a dull moment.
One of the attractions of Los Gigantes is the possibility to make a boat trip on the sea and spot whales and dolphins, be it on a pirate ship or a catamaran. Other attractions are the beautiful big cliffs.
Shopping possibility in the center of the village, only a few footsteps away from the villa.
All year round the weather is magnificent. Winter temperature is about 24 degrees Celsius, while summer temperature is not too hot and will be around 30 degrees. A pleasant holiday is guaranteed.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Santiago del Teide, TenerifeThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 July - 20 December 2018: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 20 December 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 4 January 2020: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 21 July 2020: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 December 2020 - 4 January 2021: changeover days are Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 5 January - 31 March and receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 bunk bed (sleeps 2)s
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites
Private pool with electric heating, Size 10m x 4m, Depth 1.6m to 1.8m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 8, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view
no air conditioning, but each room has ceiling fans
Private Owner From Zandhoven, Belgium Member since Mar 2018
WE BECAME OWNER OF THIS PROPERTY IN MARCH 2017.
Renovations started emmediataly to be finished end of June 2017
We have been coming to Tenerife about 12 years already and discovered this little jewel called Los Gigantes after a few years and returned since then every year a few times.
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 11 hours
Last logged in: 3 days ago
Number of properties: 1