Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Santanyí, Majorca
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,171 per week
Villa to rent in Santanyí, Majorca
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Rosado holds a fabulous, private location at the end of a winding gravel driveway, set in 20,000m2.
Villa Rosado holds a fabulous, private location at the end of a winding gravel driveway, set in 20,000m2, the beautifully restored 250-year-old farmhouse is the perfect base from which to explore the gorgeous island of Mallorca. While guests will feel a million miles from any hustle & bustle, the charming village of Cas Concos is less than five minutes away and boasts a selection of helpful amenities including shops, bars and restaurants.
The homely villa can accommodate up to ten guests over five spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of a grand hallway with dining facilities, living room and fully-equipped fitted kitchen. Also on this level, is a twin bedroom and one of the bathrooms. Upstairs, on the first floor are two king-size master bedrooms, both boasting en-suite bathrooms. There are a further two double bedrooms and a family bathrooms also on this floor. A handy study room can accommodate an additional guest using a single bed.
The outside space has the real wow factor with plenty to explore. The large private pool is the perfect spot from which to soak up the peaceful surroundings or simply relax on one of the surrounding sunloungers with a good book after a long day of sighteeing! Villa Rosado is a fantastic choice for families with plenty of activities to ensure the children will never be bored including the full-size private tennis court, swings, slide, sandpit and table tennis. The covered terrace complete with dining facilities and barbecue are excellent for those wishing to make the most of the opportunity to dine al fresco while making the most of the Mallorca sunshine!
- Living room with LED satellite TV, CD. Playstation 3, iPod docking Bose system, wood burning fireplace and french doors leading to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, nespresso machine, dishwasher and fridge/ freezer
- Grand hall with dining facilities
- Bedroom with twin beds and adjacent en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Master bedroom with king-size double bedroom, dressing room area and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Master bedroom with king-size double bedroom and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with bath, shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed
- Dtudy room with selection of books and optional dditional single bed
- Private swimming pool (7 x 5m)
- Terrace with dining facilities
- Private tennis court (four racquets and tennis balls provided)
- Children's climbing frame
- Table tennis
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Highchair & cot
The villa has an excellent location within Southern Mallorca, close to the village of Cas Concos where a range of amenities can be found and to the beautiful beaches of s'Amarador and Cala Mondrago. Palma de Mallorca airport is conveniently located just forty-minutes away. Palma itself, Mallorca's vibrant and stylish capital, is under an hour away and makes a fantastic day out with plenty to see and do.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Santanyí, MajorcaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 October 2017 - 3 November 2023: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£891.27 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 11
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional