Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Santanyí, Majorca
From £1,014 per week
Villa to rent in Santanyí, Majorca
Villa Alayna is a beautiful, rustic, new style house for 8-people, set in a quiet.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Alayna is a beautiful, rustic, new style house for 8-people, set in a quiet, rural area near to the Natural Park Mondrago with its beautiful sandy beaches and walking routes perfect for outdoor lovers and explorers. With open views to the surrounding country areas, with uncultivated areas of carob trees, bushes, wild olive trees and the beautiful coast in the distance, Villa Alayna offers an ideal retreat away, the perfect place to enjoy and relax in the summer.
The two-storey country house offers spacious living spaces and bedrooms. The ground floor offers an open plan living/dining area as well as a large, fully equipped kitchen with its own breakfast table, perfect for spending time together as a group. You will also find the master, double bedroom on this floor, with sliding doors out to the pool terrace. The three further bedrooms are on the first floor, with two twin bedrooms and one double, all of which boast private balconies with gorgeous, romantic views over the country. One of the bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, whilst the other two share.
Outside, Villa Alayna offers plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the glorious sunshine. There is an outdoor dining area under a covered terrace where you can dine together. The private pool is amazing for children and adults alike, whilst the sun beds provide the perfect spot to sit back and read your favourite book. The property has a romantic, homely atmosphere to it, it is somewhere you can truly settle in and relax, it will not disappoint.
- Open plan living/dining room
- Kitchen with breakfast table
- Utility room
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower
- Twin bedroom with en-suite & balcony access
- Twin bedroom with balcony access
- Double bedroom with balcony access
- Private swimming pool (10.5m x 5m)
- Outdoor dining area
- Brick built barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Air conditioning (warm/cold)
Touristic Registration Number: VT-2157
Located near to Cala D'Or, a beautiful holiday destination on Mallorca's southeast coast. Cala D'Or may have started life as a little fishing village, but these days it is a well-loved and admires resort that comes with stylish shops, bars and restaurants. The area blends the charm of cobbled streets and low-rise buildings with modern amenities, maintaining an authentic Spanish style. The marina with its resident superyachts, adds an aspect of glamour to the area. You have 7 beaches to visit in Cala D'Or, all small and romantic, secluded coves with clear water. Cala Gran is the biggest of the beaches, where you can find watersports and sunbeds. There is something for everyone in the area
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 12 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Santanyí, MajorcaThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 July - 9 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 August - 16 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 29 May 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 May - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August 2020 - 28 May 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 May - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 August 2021 - 19 July 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£898.71 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 31 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 23 hours
Last seen: 13 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000