Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Santa Eulària des Riu, Ibiza
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,748 per week
Villa to rent in Santa Eulària des Riu, Ibiza
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Madena is in an enviable location on the road to Santa Eulalia, just a kilometre from the town itself and its stunning sandy beach.All on one level.
Villa Madena is in an enviable location on the road to Santa Eulalia, just a kilometre from the town itself and its stunning sandy beach.
All on one level, the villa is comfortably furnished in traditional Ibizan style and offers plenty of space for all the family. The kitchen is well-equipped and there are lots of options for al-fresco dining next to the villa itself or by the poolside barbecue and covered terrace.
The piece de resistance is the salt-water pool with whirlpool and you can even catch a glimpse of the sea from the vast grounds.
The beautiful sandy beach of Santa Eulalia is within walking distance as is the charming town itself with a great variety of cafes, bars and restaurants to suit every taste. Take a boat from the marina to Ibiza Town or hire your own to explore nearby sites and even the beautiful island of Formentera.
Ideal for both families or a group of friends, Villa Madena is a perfect base for those looking to be near the town and beaches whilst enjoying all that the fantastic grounds has to offer.
Ground floor villa (150 square metres) located in vast grounds (4500 square metres) just one kilometre from the town and beach of Santa Eulalia.
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher washing machine, toaster, kettle, juicer, coffee machine and table for four people.
- Living room has cable TV (French, German, Spanish and English language channels), fireplace and sofas for six people with access to another terrace and a dining table for six.
- Wifi available free of charge.
- Three bedrooms – two twins and one double (1.5m x 2m) with ensuite bath and two sinks.
- One additional bathroom with bath tub. Two WCs. Hairdryer.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
- Salt-water pool with whirlpool (length 12m x 5m, depth 1.2m-1.9m). Two outdoor showers.
- Two parasols, five sunbeds and a covered barbecue with table for eight people.
- Parking spaces available for up to five cars (two under cover).
Santa Eulalia is a charming town with an authentic feel and friendly locals. It has gained a reputation for its gastronomic delights with a range of cafes, restaurants and bars to cater for all tastes.
The beautiful sandy beach is backed with cafes and bars or you can walk a little further along the lovely riverside to the equally stunning Mariner's beach.
The marina offers boat trips to Ibiza Town or you can rent your own private boat for further exploration, including the stunning island of Formentera. The beaches of Cala Pada, S'Argamassa and Cala Llonga are just a short drive away and within twenty minutes by car you can be exploring the delights of Ibiza Town.
Due to the fantastic location of Villa Madena, on one of the roads to Santa Eulalia, within walking distance to its restaurants and beaches, please note road noise can be heard.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Santa Eulària des Riu, IbizaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 January - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 June - 14 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September 2018 - 29 September 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.40 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional