Villa La Emperatriz
Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Santa Eulària des Riu, Ibiza
From £4,370 per week
Villa to rent in Santa Eulària des Riu, Ibiza
Villa La Emperatriz is a striking farmhouse, set in the agricultural heart of the island, has been sympathetically renovated to combine modern comfort with traditional features.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa La Emperatriz is a striking farmhouse, set in the agricultural heart of the island, has been sympathetically renovated to combine modern comfort with traditional features. The house is centred around a pretty courtyard perfect for "chilling out", an ideal place for drinking coffee first thing in the morning or for eating a sumptuous meal as the sun goes down. It is surrounded by olive trees and orange groves, making this an idyllic retreat.
The luxurious spa Atzaro is close by and the nearest main road is locally referred to as ‘restaurant road', boasting some of the islands best eateries, including the famous Bambudha Grove, Aura, Atzaro, La Paloma and Balafia.
The farmhouse is ideally located, well within a 5-minute drive of the charming coastal town of Santa Eulalia and the quaint village of Santa Gertrudis. You are also just 15 minutes by car from the beautiful North and East coast beaches and the yachting marinas of Santa Eulalia. Ibiza Town is only 20 minutes by car.
Villa La Emperatriz is a recently renovated farmhouse with 5 bedrooms can accommodate up 10 people
- Living room with striking wooden ceiling and attractive fireplace, equipped with Satellite TV, DVD player and music system
- Fully equipped kitchen with table for up to 10 people
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (hydromassage corner bath) and private terrace
- Double bedroom with original stone walls
- Connecting office and an en-suite bathroom with a luxurious raised marble bath
- Double bedroom with small dressing area and en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with open plan dressing room and modern en-suite bathroom r
- Double bedroom with sofa and reading area, open plan dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Swimming pool (8mx8m), with integrated Jacuzzi, set on a traditional stone terrace for sunbathing, with an outdoor shower
- Pretty courtyard, with ornamental pond
- First floor terrace, with stunning 360 degree views of the surrounding countryside
- Private orange grove with lawn
- Poolside pergola with wooden roof and bamboo blinds, a summer kitchen and table for 10 people, and chill out area furnished with sofas
- Porch, handsomely furnished for entertaining, dining and relaxing
- Music system
- Hairdryer in every bedroom
- Safe box
- Private covered parking and automatic gates
You'll be close to everything Ibiza has to offer, from a range of beautiful beaches to some of the best nightlife the Mediterranean has to offer. Strike out an explore every facet of Ibiza from your villa, whether you're looking to let your hair down on the dancefloor or discover the island's natural beauty further inland.
Thanks to Ibiza's popularity, you'll also never be far away from amenities, whether you're looking for some retail therapy, need to pick up some tanning lotion, fancy a bite to eat or just want to relax with a drink in the beautiful Balearic climate.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 October 2018 - 22 February 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 February - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 April 2019 - 4 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£883.74 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10