Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Santa Eulària des Riu, Ibiza
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,756 per week
Villa to rent in Santa Eulària des Riu, Ibiza
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated in a prime position on the outskirts of Ibiza Town with views over the old city and coastline lies Villa Esplendida.
Situated in a prime position on the outskirts of Ibiza Town with views over the old city and coastline lies Villa Esplendida. This newly built villa sits on an extensive garden and sits majestically in front of its wonderful backdrop.
Built in a traditional style whilst incorporating modern interiors, Villa Esplendida boasts a glorious private swimming pool and spacious rooms. The villa can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms (3 doubles and 2 twins). It's handy location close to the amenities in Ibiza town means it would be the ideal option for group of friends or large family.
On the ground floor, there is a spacious lounge, fully equipped kitchen and dining area. All with access out to the pool terrace and garden. Two twin bedrooms at the rear of the villa share a family bathroom whilst a double bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
Head upstairs to find the master bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom and private balcony overlooking the old town and coastline. The final bedroom is situated in the basement of the villa, here you will find an additional living room with TV and games, perfect for children as well as the final double bedroom and shower room.
The exterior grounds are glorious and the perfect place to spend the day soaking up the Ibiza sunshine. You will want to spend the day in and out of the private swimming pool. Alternatively relax on one of the many seating areas.
Take a short stroll into Ibiza town to explore the variety of bars, restaurants and shops. Villa Esplendida is an amazing option for a holiday in Ibiza!
- Spacious lounge with TV, stereo unit and exit to the garden and pool
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen utensils, Coffee machine, Toaster and Kettle, dining area and exit to the garden
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Shared bathroom
- Bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- Master bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and terrace with wonderful views
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom with double bed
- Living room with TV and games for children
- Shower room
- Private swimming pool (9x5m)
- Sun loungers
- Covered dining area
- Private parking
- Covered and uncovered terraces
- Satellite (Languages: Spanish, English),
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
You'll be close to everything Ibiza has to offer, from a range of beautiful beaches to some of the best nightlife the Mediterranean has to offer.
Strike out and explore every facet of Ibiza from your villa, whether you're looking to let your hair down or discover the island's natural beauty further inland.
Thanks to Ibiza's popularity, you'll also never be far away from amenities, whether you're looking for some retail therapy, need to pick up some tanning lotion, fancy a bite to eat or just want to relax with a drink in the beautiful Balearic climate.
- Arrival out of schedule: €100 per booking
- Baby high chair: €2 per day
- Baby cot/crib: €4 per day
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Santa Eulària des Riu, IbizaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 December 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 December 2017 - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 June - 30 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2018 - 1 November 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£881.95 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional