Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Ibiza
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,524 per week
Villa to rent in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Ibiza
This typical Ibicencan farmhouse is a 330 year old ancestral mansion, which has maintained all the warmth and character of its past. This beautiful Finca is situated on the Ibiza-San Jose road.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This typical Ibicencan farmhouse is a 330 year old ancestral mansion, which has maintained all the warmth and character of its past. This beautiful Finca is situated on the Ibiza-San Jose road, about 10 km from Ibiza Town and 15 minutes by car to any of Ibiza's most beautiful bays and beaches. Monte D'Alt can accommodate up to 12 guests within the spacious facilities and boasts a beautiful garden with spectacular views of the countryside and the sea along with a private swimming pool.
The Finca has been designed over two separate floors, this is an ideal space for a large family or a group which wishes to spend their time together but also be able to have room and space to live simultaneously in harmony. The property combines the charm and character of its origins with modern fittings and design, with light airy spaces great for large groups. On the ground floor the main lounge includes an attractive fireplace along with a television and music equipment. There is a large complete kitchen with doors opening to the outside space. The ground floor has facilities for eight guests to sleep. On the first floor the master bedroom has a superb terrace and ensuite, with another double bedroom built in 2015 with an ensuite shower room.
There are various covered and uncovered spaces where guests can relish in the outdoor living. Enjoy dining al-fresco under the shade of the porch area after using the barbeque or simply relax in the swimming pool. At this stunning Mediterranean hide away it is easy to get carried away in the relaxing and calm atmosphere.
Villa Lita provides a tranquil and idyllic getaway to Ibiza. The location means it benefits from a quiet situation but guests can still access all the fun and nightlife in the local towns only a short drive away.
Interior Grounds (2 floors)
- Living room with fireplace, television and music equipment. Also used like a dining room.
- Complete Kitchen with gas cooker, a large fridge and a separate tall freezer, dishwasher, microwave and lots of pots and pans.
- Two double bedrooms with ensuite facilities
- On the bottom area the duplex has the bathroom area and the sofa bed for two people. On the top floor of the duplex there is a double bedroom.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and terrace
- Double Bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Swimming pool (dimensions 10.00x5.00, opening date 25/3, closing date 31/10)
- Sun loungers
- Private covered parking 3 cars
- Satellite TV (Languages: Spanish, English)
- Air-conditioning throughout whole house
You'll be close to everything Ibiza has to offer, from a range of beautiful beaches to some of the best nightlife the Mediterranean has to offer. Strike out and explore every facet of Ibiza from your villa, whether you're looking to let your hair down or discover the island's natural beauty further inland.
Thanks to Ibiza's popularity, you'll also never be far away from amenities, whether you're looking for some retail therapy, need to pick up some tanning lotion, fancy a bite to eat or just want to relax with a drink in the beautiful Balearic climate.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, IbizaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 July - 14 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September 2018 - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 13 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September 2019 - 14 September 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£888.35 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
Internet / WiFi
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire