Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Ibiza
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,646 per week
Villa to rent in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Ibiza
Situated in a quiet location near the beaches of Sant Josep and only 3 km from Cala D'Hort lies this charming villa.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated in a quiet location near the beaches of Sant Josep and only 3 km from Cala D'Hort lies this charming villa. Villa Gitana is access via a private road just off of the main road and thus benefits from a peaceful surrounding.
Villa Gitana is a well restored rustic house which still has many of its original features including beamed ceilings, a traditional fireplace and lovely wooden shutters which helps to keep the villa cooler in the summer. Furthermore, this villa benefits from glorious countryside views and down towards to the coast.
Villa Gitana can accommodate 6 guests in 3 bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 twin) making it ideal for a family or group of friends. Situated all on one level, this villa has a fully-equipped kitchen, open-plan living/dining area and a second lounge, helping to create extra space.
Patio doors lead out onto the patio terrace where guests will enjoy outdoor living. There is a glorious covered dining terrace and barbecue area, ideal for cooking up a feast and dining al fresco at any time of the day. The private swimming pool is simply divine, everyone will enjoy cooling off in the pool or relaxing on one of the loungers, all whilst admiring the gorgeous views.
Overall, this villa is the obvious choice for a quieter villa holiday to Ibiza. Its prime location means guests can enjoy both the tranquillity of the surrounding countryside whilst being only a short drive to the nearby towns and of course Ibiza Town is only 18 km!
Interior Grounds (All on one level)
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen utensils, Coffee machine, Toaster, Kettle and Juicer
- Dining room with dining table and 8 chairs
- Lounge with TV and air-conditioning
- Second lounge
- Bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Family bathroom
- Private swimming pool (dimensions 8x4m, max depth 5.6 ft, min depth 3.3 ft, opening date 25/3, closing date 31/10)
- Sun loungers
- Chill-out area with tarpaulin
- Terrace with dining table and parasol
- Private parking
- Air-conditioning in living room and some bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electric heating
Touristic Registration Number: ET - 0413 - E
You'll be close to everything Ibiza has to offer, from a range of beautiful beaches to some of the best nightlife the Mediterranean has to offer.
Strike out and explore every facet of Ibiza from your villa, whether you're looking to let your hair down or discover the island's natural beauty further inland.
Thanks to Ibiza's popularity, you'll also never be far away from amenities, whether you're looking for some retail therapy, need to pick up some tanning lotion, fancy a bite to eat or just want to relax with a drink in the beautiful Balearic climate.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 4 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, IbizaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 August - 30 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2018 - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 June - 29 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 September 2019 - 19 August 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£896.30 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire