Sant Feliu de Guíxols villas and apartments
Check out our villas and apartments in Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Spain
About Sant Feliu de Guíxols
Villas, apartments and holiday properties for rent in Sant Feliu de Guixols
23 km north of Tossa de Mar, Sant Feliu de Guixols is a town and district in the Costa Brava region of Girona Province, just one hour from Barcelona. Surrounded by a long stretch of tree-lined avenue and a sheltered rocky coast, it offers a low-key Mediterranean break away from the main tourist crowds. Discover an abundance of sandy beaches and coves, with Blue Flag Platja de Sant Pol being the main and central beach, with its colourful cabins and wide choice water sports, just a stone's throw from the local amenities. In the centre of town, its landmark, a large 10th century monastry, is also home to the local history museum. Keen walkers will enjoy the landscape here, with many signposted routes to enjoy along the coast. Sant Feliu is also known for its mix of architectural styles, giving your holiday a nostalgic charm and plenty of sightseeing options. Take in beautiful views across Palamos to Tossa de Mar at Sant Elm Hermitage. Mingle with the locals at the Sunday market and get lost in the labyrinth of old town alleyways. For family fun, make a splash at Parc Aquadiver Water Park in Platja D'Aro, just a 10 minute drive from Sant Feliu. For a day unwinding by the coast, the beaches of neighbouring port town Palamos, and the wide stretches of golden sand at Sant Antoni de Calonge are within a 20 minute drive away.
- A direct flight from the UK to Girona-Costa Brava Airport takes approx. 2 hours, with a 30 minute drive from the airport to Sant Feliu.
- July and August are the hottest months, with an average high of 30°C.
- The average sea temperature in August is 23°C.
- Take a day trip to Girona city using the rail station located about a 30 minute drive from Santa Feliu.
- A must see is Sant Feliu's ancient 10th century monastry, in the region of Baix Empordà.