Villa with 9 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £5,368 per week
Villa to rent in Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza
Villa overview - owner's description
Bella Forada is a traditional Spanish Finca that has been beautifully restored to its full glory without skimping on luxury.
Bella Forada is a traditional Spanish Finca that has been beautifully restored to its full glory without skimping on luxury. From the electronically-gated entrance an impressive driveway will lead you to the house. This white-washed Finca with its “circular tower" comprises of a bedroom on each of the two floors. There are five bedrooms on the first floor and two on the ground floor, one of which has a separate entrance (possibly ideal for the less mobile). There is a separate Annex building which houses two additional double bedded rooms.
Once you step through the front door, of the main house, you can see many examples of ‘great effort' that has been made to ensure that the smallest of details has a Spanish feel, whilst offering guests the very highest standards of comfort and luxury. Whilst the use of dark wooden support-beams uphold the ceiling, carefully chosen pieces of real wooden furniture (made from Teak, Walnut and/or Mahogany) are strategically placed throughout the Finca, including the four-poster bed, to accentuate the country feel. The Spanish terracotta tiles line the floors throughout the property and the whitewashed walls, soft white/cream furnishings, bed-linen and drapes provide a sense of airy-coolness amidst the semi-dry landscape. Though, it is the delightful exterior of Finca Bella Forada that provides its Wow-Factor. Surrounded by a well maintained and discreetly fenced garden, with the rolling olive, lemon and lime groves stretched out beyond, the outdoor space seems never-ending, yet incredibly private.
The garden and terraced areas are floodlit for those warm summer evenings when it is necessary to cool-off by the pool, whilst listening to the singing Cicadas. At its heart lies the beautiful kidney-shaped swimming pool with Roman-style steps, and a separate Jacuzzi. The pool is surrounded by Balinese style four-poster sun-loungers with linen curtains for added protection, should you find the sun a little unbearable. The pool has also got built-in tiled stools, for those wishing to remain comfortably seated with a drink, whilst enjoying the Ibizian sun.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 master bedroom (bed 150 x 200 cm) with en-suite bathroom (hydro-massage shower) and covered terrace.
- Bedrooms 2 to 5 – 4 Twin bedded rooms share a bathroom with Jacuzzi AND a bathroom with hydro-massage shower.
- Lounge/Dining-room – Split-level, open-plan with a feature fire-place, TV and Music System
- Kitchen with Pantry – Electric Hob, Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing Machine, Tumble-Dryer, Dishwasher, Crockery and Cutlery, Kitchen utensils, Coffee Machine, Toaster, Kettle and Juicer.
- Bedroom 6 – Double bedroom with a Bathroom (with bath).
- Bedroom 7 - Double bedroom with private shower-room.
- Fitness Room – with variety of exercise machines.
- Safe, Alarm, Central Heating (charge, depends on season) and
- Air-conditioning in the whole house.
- Bedroom 8 and 9 – Double bedded rooms each with its own private shower room.
- Floodlit and fenced-in garden.
- Swimming-pool (12m x 6m) with overflow system, with lighting.
- Outside Jacuzzi and shower.
- Large covered terrace with comfy sofas
- Covered dining area with BBQ and a bathroom with shower
Exterior (opposite end of the pool)
- Covered area with main outside dining area.
- 2nd BBQ, paella hot-plate and wood-burning oven.
- A large table with chair, bar and fridge.
- Electric gate with remote control.
- Car Parking for 4 cars
Only a short distance from Ibiza Town, in the middle of the island surrounded by rich countryside and fruit trees, is Santa Gertrudis de Fruiter (hence the name). At its heart is the church of Santa Gertrudis, founded in 1797. The facade and the belfry have been altered several times and date back to the 19th century; and no doubt your eye will be drawn to its simple lines and striking colours that contrast against the surrounding greenery and the blue skies.
This once sleepy, whitewashed village has been influenced by modernity and art in a positive way. In the 1960's it was the original hang-out of hippies, artists and musicians gathered. Often out of work, penniless and hungry, they used their art-work to barter for goods and services. At Bar Costa, located at Placa de l'Esglesia, hang some of the original paintings contributed by these artists. The artistic influence has prompted the opening of many galleries and this in turn has drawn a modern but 'Bohemian' style of living to the area.
A gentle wander around the town will bring with it pleasant surprises, like the funky boutiques and artisan shops. This hip village is not overrun by trendy restaurants, chic cafes, bohemian bars and traditional tapas! For the Vegetarian and Vegans, try the Wild Beets, with a menu of raw, vegan and plant-based cuisine! Grab a seat outside one of the many cafes in the square, order a drink plus an Iberian cured-ham bocadillo (baguettes) and just soak in the atmosphere of this little Ibizian gem. This really is the perfect rural getaway, a quiet town but with enough life and fun for an evening out with the locals.
Requests for extra Highchairs and Cots will be at an additional cost:
- Baby High Chair: €2.00 p/day
- Baby Cot/Crib: €4.00 p/day
- Chef Hire: €42.35 p/hour
- Babysitting service: €18.15 p/hour
- Not all rooms will be available/accessible to you, during your stay
- Access to 6 bedrooms will only be permitted for a group of 12 guests.
- Full access to all 9 bedrooms will only be permitted for a group of 18 guests
- Arrival out of schedule: €100.00 p/booking
- Guided service and support from the airport to the villa, delivery of keys and information about the Villa and the Island: €25.00 p/booking
- Heating, applicable charges depend on season.Transfers: €85.00 p/booking
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sant Antoni de Portmany, IbizaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 30 September 2017 - 27 October 2023: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£891.27 per booking, paid locally
9 bedrooms, Sleeps 18
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional