Villa with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Sant Agusti Des Vedra, Ibiza
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,830 per week
Villa to rent in Sant Agusti Des Vedra, Ibiza
Villa overview - owner's description
This absolutely stunning villa in a hillside location in St Agustin boasts the most wonderful panoramic views over the valleys below, olive farms and down towards the shoreline.
This absolutely stunning villa in a hillside location in St Agustin boasts the most wonderful panoramic views over the valleys below, olive farms and down towards the shoreline. The villa sits in a tranquil location, however is still within walking distance to St Agustin where you will find a handful of quaint restaurants, bars and shops. The larger towns of Sant Josep de sa Talaia and the iconic Ibiza Town are only a short drive away.
Villa Alessia has been lovingly restored to create a truly beautiful and comfortable holiday home. With the ability to accommodate up to 12 guests in 5 stunning bedrooms, each with private ensuite bathrooms, Villa Alessia is the ideal choice for a large group of friends or families wanting to enjoy quality time together. The highest attention to detail has been used throughout and the overall result means Villa Alessia is the height of luxury and sophistication.
Spread over 2 levels, each room is cool and comfortable. At ground level, there is a large L-shape living area with lounge, dining room and fully-equipped kitchen, all with full-length windows and patio doors leading outside and bringing the outside-in. There is a cosy media room located just off the lounge where you will find a large TV and sofa and this room can also be used as a handy additional bedroom when needed! Also on this level, there is a large bedroom with king-size bed and double sofa bed. The other 4 bedrooms are located on the first floor, all have been perfectly decorated to create a contemporary yet comfortable ambience. The master bedroom also boasts a private balcony with glorious views.
Head outside to make the most of the Ibizian sunshine! Take a dip in the private swimming pool or if relaxing is more your thing, then lounge on one of the sun loungers or shelter from the midday sun under the covered terrace on the benches with a good book! Villa Alessia also boasts a wonderful outdoor dining terrace, the perfect place to dine al fresco after cooking up a storm of the barbecue. Sit back and watch the sun-set over the horizon with a glass of wine and good company.
If you do fancy a day away from paradise, then make sure you explore the stunning beaches, starting with Cala Bassa and working your way round. Take a day trip into Ibiza Town or just drive around the explore the quaint hidden villages.
Villa Alessia really is the height of luxury!
- Large open-plan L-shaped living room with comfortable sofa and patio doors leading to wonderful dining terrace
- Open-plan dining room with fireplace, dining table, chairs and patio doors leading to patio terrace
- Open-plan and fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, kettle, fridge, freezer, blender, coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine and breakfast bar
- Cosy media room off the main living room with L-shaped sofa and flat-screen TV (This room can also become an extra bedroom if required)
- Bedroom with king bed/twin beds and double sofa bed with ensuite bathroom
- Master bedroom with queen-size bed and ensuite bathroom and private terrace
- Bedroom with queen-size bed and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom with kind-size bed and ensuite bathroom
- Private swimming pool (12x4m dimensions, 1.8m depth, built in steps)
- Gas barbecue
- Covered dining terrace
- Sun loungers and day beds
- Covered and uncovered terraces
- Beautiful Mediterranean garden
- Electronic gate
- Private parking for up to 5 cars
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and media room
- Unlimited Wi-Fi connection
- British Sky TV including Sky Sports and Apple TV
- High quality music system both inside and out
- Two safes for your valuables
Villa Alessia holds a fabulous hillside location in St Agustin and only a short distance from the municipality of Sant Josep de se Talaia and of course the stunning beaches.
Tucked in between the municipalities of Eivissa (to the east) and Sant Antoni (to the west) lies the municipality of Sant Josep de se Talaia and comprises the parishes of Sant Jordi, Sant Agusti and es Cubells, all of them quiet picturesque Ibizan little villages with beautiful churches to wander around and admire, at leisure.
With nearly 80 Kms of coastline on offer, some of the most beautiful coves in this area (like Ses Salines or Cala Vedella), or visit the many quaint fishing villages set in their own remote coves (like Sa Caleta and es Xarco), are very much worth exploring. Modern life has encroached very little in these fishing villages, and life goes on as it has done for many years.
It is a magnificent landscape with Ses Salines Natural Park incorporating 1,786 hectares which are made up of salt flats, beaches, wetlands, dunes and forests. The Natural Park is home to hundreds of species of birds perfect for bird enthusiasts; and offers a multitude of scenic walking/hiking routes for those who like to explore by foot, including around Sa Talaia. Sant Josep mountain is the highest woodland-point standing at a height of 475 meters. It dominates the island and offers the best 360° views.
The rocky island out-posts of Vedra & Vedranell, as well as the Islotes de Poniente (islets) are official Nature Reserves. Vedra & Vedranell are full of classic myths and legends, including the one where it is believed that the entrance to the lost land of Atlantis, is located. Whether you are exploring the rocky islands with their abundance of migrating bird species, on foot; or scuba-diving off their coast to explore the marine life, make sure not to use up all your energy, as this region has much more still yet to offer.
This region has some very interesting archaeological sites like the Punic-Roman settlement of Ses Paises de Cala d'Hort; or the Phoenician village of Sa Caleta's (founded in 7 B.C.) by the first settlers on the island has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sant Agusti Des Vedra, IbizaThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 7 October 2017 - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 June - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 1 October 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£892.78 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
6 bathrooms including 5 en suites
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional