Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in San Roque, Spain
From £3,360 per week
Villa to rent in San Roque, Spain
Situated in a private gated estate, Villa Soto is a recently refurbished and contemporary six bedroom villa overlooking the Almenara golf course and lakes on Sotogrande Resort.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated in a private gated estate, Villa Soto is a recently refurbished and contemporary six bedroom villa overlooking the Almenara golf course and lakes on Sotogrande Resort. This beautiful villa has been given a huge make-over in the last couple of years, giving it a modern and unique look in comparison to the hacienda style villas in the area.
Only a short drive away is the prestigious Sotogrande Resort which is well renowned with British and Spanish holidaymakers alike. Here you will find marinas, golf courses, classy bars, restaurants and much more. Villa Soto itself is conveniently positioned overlooking the magnificent Almenara golf course and is a popular escape for all the family or groups of friends.
The villa comprises of six/seven (see above re configuration of the family room!) bedrooms and five bathrooms located over two floors, a large lounge with full-length windows allowing you to enjoy the spectacular views, kitchen with all modern appliances, separate dining room and music area. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and designed with the utmost comfort in mind.
The outside space is especially wonderful with a large heated swimming pool, lawns, terraces and multiple covered and uncovered seating and dining areas, perfect for dining al fresco after using the barbecue. Soak up the sun on the pool loungers, with a drink in hand and simply relax. There is also a bar in the garden with a dart board and beer fridge – called The Sunburnt Arms! Perhaps a perfect way to spend an afternoon!
To help keep the children entertained, and maybe some of the adults, there is a games console, table-tennis, DVD and LCD flat screen television.
This villa is the perfect escape for families or large groups who are looking to combine relaxation yet being close to plenty of facilities and activities.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer and coffee machine
- Utility area with washing machine, fridge and patio doors
- Open plan dining room with air-conditioning, dining facilities and patio doors leading onto a terrace
- Lounge with air-conditioning, LCD flat screen TV, Satellite/Sky, DVD player, CD player, portable fan and patio doors leading onto a terrace
- Separate WC with sink
- Double bedroom with air-conditioning double bed, Smart TV, DVD player and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and bidet
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed, TV, patio doors leading to a terrace and ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin, bidet, toilet and hairdryer
- Bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin, bidet, toilet and hairdryer; separate living room area separated from bedroom area with room dividing doors
- 2 double bedrooms with twin mattresses with air conditioning, TV
- Double bedroom with twin mattresses with air conditioning, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Private 11m x 4m swimming pool with depths of 1m – 1.9m and pool heating (for an extra charge of £250 per week)
- Outdoor gym with free weights, kettlebells, boxing gloves & pads & mini trampoline
- Sun loungers
- Covered and uncovered seating areas
- Separate covered dining area
- Gas barbecue
- Free Wi-Fi
- Table tennis
Villa Soto overlooks the Almenara golf course; and is 5 minutes from Valderrama, a former Ryder Cup course and one of the most famous golf courses in Europe.
A 15-minute drive away is Sotogrande Marina and Santa Marina Polo Club which is a stylish resort along with white sandy beaches and marinas. Everything you need, including a supermarket, is only a short drive away allowing you to be as independent or sociable as you wish.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 9 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in San Roque, SpainThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 December 2018 - 12 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable