Villa Dalia Apartment
Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in San Jorge, Spain
From £345 per week
Apartment to rent in San Jorge, Spain
Modern, fully equipped apartment with landscaped gardens and large swimming pool. South-facing balcony overlooks Panoramica Golf Course.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
The Costa Azahar (Spain’s Orange Blossom Coast) offers a fantastic experience of real Spain. Our fully equipped and beautifully furnished apartment has private landscaped gardens with swimming pool and a south-facing balcony overlooking the 8th fairway of the Panoramica Championship Golf Course. The Apartment (part of ‘Villa Dalia’) and golf course are nestled among fields of Orange and Olive groves close to the sea and fishing port of Vinaros, where an abundance of beautiful beaches, secluded coves, local sites and interesting places to visit can be found.
Villa Dalia is located within the private Panoramica Golf complex which has 24hr manned security gate access. The apartment is on the first floor of Villa Dalia and has intercom access at the entrance to the building and at the front door.
Private landscaped gardens surround the apartment building. The gardens and swimming pool are fully maintained. Around the pool area there are many sunbeds and two covered terraces near the BBQ. The oval-shaped swimming pool (Approx 10m long x 5m wide) is shared with the private residents of Olivos Del Sol and has a palm tree island, an adjoining childrens pool. Location:Panoramica is in an ideal geographical location for lovers of sea and the mountains being only a few kilometres from Vinaros, Benicarlo, Peniscola and Morella. There are 120 kilometres of coastline (the Orange Blossom Coast) washed by the waters of the Mediterranean sea. Quiet ‘Blue Flag’ beaches abound where you can enjoy over 300 days of sun each year with an average temperature of 26 degrees in the summer and 18 degrees in the winter.
Places to see:
Vinaros, Peniscola, Morella, Benicarlo, Barcelona, Valencia and many more towns and cities along this region of Spain are easily accessible for day trips.
Vinaros is the local fishing port town, bringing in fresh fish every day with King Prawns a local speciality. There is a fantastic market next to the seafront in Vinaros where you can purchase fresh fish, fruit and vegetables and is colourful with a wonderful atmosphere. Restaurants and bars are all along the seafront with excellent shopping in the town centre and plenty of large supermarkets on the road to the golf course.
Benicarlo (next to Vinaros) is also a seafaring town with the Nautical Resort providing a great variety of watersports –including canoeing, sailing, snorkling, diving and water skiing.
Morella is the medieval capital city of the region El Ports and is an interesting ancient walled town high in the mountains (approx 40 mins drive).
The nearby Ulldecona reservoir is an area of great natural beauty, ideal for hill walking and bird watching along with cave paintings at Polvori Cave.
Barcelona city is 1½ hours by car (Valencia is 1 1/4 hours)or both are easily accessible by train from Vinaros. Both are fantastic cities that must be visited during your stay.
A few kilometers along the coast is Peniscola old Medieval town with walls and fortifications surrounding the white washed houses and Peniscola Castle that housed the controversial 15th century Pope Benedict XIII. Peniscola has 7 kilometres of beautiful beaches with a lively atmosphere and many night spots. It also hosts the Classical Music Season and International Comedy Festival each year.
Columbretes Islands can be visited by a sea trip. These volcanic islands are a protected nature reserve but organised visits are available.
The Universal Mediterranea theme park ‘Port Aventura’ and ‘Costa Caribe’ water park are only 45 mins drive away or easily accessible by train from Vinaros directly to Port Aventura’s own railway station. This is the only Universal theme park in Europe and is a must for the young at heart.
Panoramica was designed by Bernhard Langer over 10 years ago and has now matured into one of Europe’s finest golf courses. At over 6600 yards off yellow tees and 5500 off red tees this is an excellent par 72 golf course built to Championship specifications. Challenging and attractive with water hazards on 6 holes this is a course you will want to play again and again. Practise facilities are known as the best in Europe with 2 huge driving ranges and a practise par 3 course. The clubhouse provides everything you could want including golf shop, bars, restaurant and changing facilities – all within 10 minutes walk of the apartment. Further afield there are also 4 other golf courses within 1hr drive of Panoramica and you will almost certainly want to visit Club Mediterraneo near Castellon - Sergio Garcias home club.
This apartment has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in San Jorge, SpainThis apartment is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 November 2019 - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2020 - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2021 - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 15% off if the booking is made 365 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 15% off if the booking is made 365 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 December and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 20% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Shared pool, Depth 0.4m to 1.4m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in Spanish, Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Childrens pool area
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Balcony is south-facing and overlooks fairway of 8th hole of golf course.
Private Owner From Alcocebre, Spain Member since Mar 2005
Past bookings: 11 bookings
Last seen: 5 months ago
Number of properties: 2