Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in San Antonio, Ibiza
From £17,267 per week
Villa to rent in San Antonio, Ibiza
Villa Vinny is the perfect choice for a relaxing Mediterranean break. This luxury Ibiza villa features a stylish contemporary interior.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Vinny is the perfect choice for a relaxing Mediterranean break. This luxury Ibiza villa features a stylish contemporary interior, tranquil location and views from the terrace area over the bay of Ibiza town. Blending contemporary interior and design-conscious furnishings with whitewashed walls and rugged stonework, this luxury Ibiza villa invokes the classic Ibiza style.
The connecting living and dining area immediately set the scene, elegant and simple with doors leading out to a spacious balcony/dining terrace that will certainly prove popular at sunset. The property boasts an ultra modern fully eqipped kitchen with breakfast bar seating.The 6 bedrooms are airy and light and are divided over 2 levels, 3 double bedroom on the ground floor and 1 double and 2 single rooms on the lower level. The bedrooms are thoughtfully spaced, making the layout ideal for groups seeking more privacy. Adding to the appeal, most bedrooms boast sea views and direct outdoor access and all bedrooms are air conditioned.
By day, the swimming pool is the centre of attention, with sun loungers spread around the exteriors, designed to maximise the views from each area. In the evening, choose between two stylish chill-out areas to watch the sun go down or just take in the breathtaking views.
Ibiza Town ( 7km ) is the capital of Ibiza, one of Spain's Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean Sea. It's known for its lively nightlife scene, and many European nightclubs have summer outposts here. Playa d'en Bossa ( 10km ) is not just a beach, but a complete holiday resort at the coast next to Ibiza town in the south-west. It has everything you need for your summer of partying, including listening to music by internationally known DJs, sipping champagne on a deckchair at the sea or swimming in the crystal clear Mediterranean.
Interiors / Grounds -350 m2; 13,000 m2
Upstairs / main house
- Hall with a guest toilet
- Large living room with fireplace and satelite TV
- Open kitchen with Gas Stove that leads to the living room and exit to the barbecue area
- Three bedrooms with double bed 2m with bathroom en suite (shower), each with its own terrace leading to the garden
- BBQ area with table grill and sea views with outside dining area and chill out area
- Alarm only in the upper part of the property
- 1 room with double bed of 1.80 and shower en suite
- 2 rooms with two single beds each, communicated through the bathroom that share (shower) by sliding doors
- 1 double bedroom with bathroom with shower en suite
All these rooms have their own access to the outside
-Each room has its own safe
- No cots and high chairs - available on request
- AACC in all rooms, but not in the dining room
- Kitchen: microwave, oven, 2 fridges, freezer, fridge-cellar, dishwasher, nespresso, kettle, juicer, washing machine,
- Private SwimmingPool with chill out area and jacuzzi with sea views
- Pool towels for clients
- Exterior table and chairs
- Well water and solar panels, own generator
- Music equipment Sonos with speakers outside in the pool area
- Parking spaces
- All bedrooms have a fitted safe
Touristic Registration Number: 16695
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 17 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 October 2018 - 17 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.52 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
TV, Satellite / cable