Apartment With Swimming Pool In Roses
Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, swimming pool and golf nearby in Roses, Spain
From £477 per week
Apartment to rent in Roses, Spain
This 3 bedroom apartment with swimming pool is located in Roses and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, garage and parking nearby. The apartment is walking distance away from beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
4-room apartment 83 m2. Bright, practical and comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Kitchen (4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Terrace furniture
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Garage space n 2
- Cosy, simple, comfortable resort "Velazquez 7"
- Canyelles Petites, in the resort 4 km from the centre of Roses, in a quiet, sunny position on a slope, 60 m from the sea, 60 m from the beach, road to cross
- Swimming pool angular (10 x 4 m, 12/05-30/09) with internal staircase
- Shop, grocery, supermarket 150 m, restaurant 100 m, bar, cafe 20 m, pedestrian zone 30 m, bus stop 100 m, sandy beach "Canyelles Petites", swimming bay 60 m
- Sports harbour 3 km, golf course 20 km, tennis 5 km, riding stable 10 km
- Parque Acuatico Aquabrava Roses 6 km, Skydive y tunel del viento Empuriabrava 11 km, Cadaques 18 km, Castillo y casino de Perelada 25 km, Monasterio de Sant Pere de Rodes 24 km, Museo Dali Figueres 24 km
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
- The apartments are built on terraced land and set on a hillside
- The apartments' terraces are intercommunicated so there is little privacy
- Access to the individual apartments and the swimming pool down some steps
- The apartments are situated 60 m from the Canyelles Petites beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Costa Brava
- Parking space for small car only
- TV only ES, FR
This apartment has 5 verified reviews.
3 out of 5 people recommend staying here
Equipment of the apartment very succinct, lacks a crockery oven of the deckchairs on the terrace. The interior is not maintained because in the cupboards there is moisture. For the price it's mediocre
Perfect location: For 5 adults and 3 young children: Very convenient! Beach 50m, restaurants, grocery stores, everything is within walking distance. Housing itself: Not very clean, okay let's say. Bedding clean by cons. Nothing provided except a sample of dish soap and a sponge .... A minimum would have been nice, salt pepper for example and clothes pin? Only 4 glasses to drink: we bought disposable plastic glasses :-( During days with strong winds, nothing to hang doors / windows / shutters that slam to make the house fall! For a little airing, we have found an ingenious system of "modified" metal hangers to hold the openings where it was possible.The tiny ants feast if you leave WHAT it is out of the fridge! BREF: Super as practical ... and it is not the housing who make the holidays, but the family to the sea and the memories of sun ;-)
we had a great holiday. the residence is ideally placed less than 100 meters from the beach Canyelles Petites which is sublime (large cove) clean and peaceful. the pool, although modest in appearance, is good enough to refresh and for the amusement of young and old. a coastal path allows to reach on one side the town center of Roses which is about 4km and on the other a very beautiful beach about 1 km. As for the apartment, it is very spacious and has three real rooms but also two terraces, one not overlooked. the rental has a private garage which is a real asset in view of the difficulties to park. the axes of improvements for us would be: - put an air conditioning - dish in quantity too small for 7 people (example: only 2 bowls for the breakfast) - outdoor lighting HS - 4 garden chairs for 7 - bathroom Too small and obsolete shower enclosure - the refrigerator is a good size but does not close properly and rotates continuously (we locked it with a tensioner) Finally the cleaning package is mandatory, it is normal to wait for an impeccable service out on our arrival pieces of glasses were hanging around the refrigerator which kept the traces of our predecessors. In conclusion, we are very satisfied with our stay, the staff of the interhome agency is available, helpful and very pleasant. cordially
We regret the fact that there was no inventory on the day of delivery of the keys, indeed some faulty appliances and other could have been reported when we arrived. Overall our stay was very pleasant and an apartment very well located.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Roses, SpainThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a garage and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
€0.90 (approx. £0.79) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £176.55) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€60.00 (approx. £52.97) per item, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Parking