Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Ronda, Spain
From £4,065 per week
Villa to rent in Ronda, Spain
Just a few kilometres from the centre of the mountain-top town of Ronda, Villa Serene is a tranquil and secluded place to appreciate the beauty of this wonderful region of Spain.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Just a few kilometres from the centre of the mountain-top town of Ronda, Villa Serene is a tranquil and secluded place to appreciate the beauty of this wonderful region of Spain. Around an hour's drive north of Marbella, Villa Serene shares that city's glamour but the atmosphere is distinctly laid-back, with an infinity pool and wine cellar among the many highlights of this stunning property.
You will have the villa's guest experience manager on hand throughout your stay, just one of Villa Serene's many perks. This peaceful retreat also includes a sauna as part of the master suite, and the wonderful view of the surrounding mountains and verdant countryside from the infinity pool and its accompanying terrace is another pleasure that awaits you.
Take the opportunity to enjoy some Spanish cuisine on the charcoal barbecue or a pizza from the wood-fired oven. The outdoor dining area with large table and chairs is particularly pleasant, and inside you will also find a fully equipped kitchen with a farmhouse-style breakfast table. If you are holding a large-scale event, this is the place for you – the expansive grounds have enough seating for up to 40 guests to dine.
Four beautifully appointed bedrooms with en suite bathrooms offer plenty of choice. Three bedrooms have king-size beds, the other has twin beds. Spacious living areas are dressed with contemporary designer furnishings which are sure to be a talking point, and there's air conditioning and underfloor heating too.
Sun loungers, a children's play area and vineyards all form part of the villa's grounds, which are part of a secure, gated community. All kinds of extras can be arranged, including private chef services, laundry services, boat and bike hire and airport transfers.
With Ronda and the Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park to explore, there's little reason to go too far, but day excursions to Malaga, Marbella or Seville are certainly possible, with all the sport, entertainment and traditional Spanish culture these cities are renowned for waiting to be discovered.
- Lounge with wood fireplace, corner sofa and doors to terrace
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area with doors to terrace
- Dining room with seating for 10
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower and direct access to sauna with mountain view
- Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with jetted shower/bathtub
- Bedroom with king-size bed
- Bedroom with twin single beds
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower and glass windows with views over the mountains and vineyards
- Private infinity pool (heated)
- Terrace with seating for 40
- Wood-fired oven
- Children's play area
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Security system
- Gated property
With a perfect Mediterranean climate and more than 300 days of sun a year, the region of Malaga is one of the most visited areas in the whole of Spain.
From soaring mountains in the east, to secluded bays and huge stretches of sandy beach along the famous Costa del Sol, Malaga is unique in its diversity. Malaga city has embraced tourism with open arms, and the result is a lively and cosmopolitan city with a vibrant and glamorous social scene.
More than 3000 years of history is reflected in the city ́s rich artistic and cultural features and traditions, from the beautiful Roman theatre to the vibrant Catholic fiestas and delicious Moorish-inspired food. The grand Cathedral contains elements of Renaissance, Baroque and Neo-classical styles, whilst the 11th Century Alcazaba fort offers spectacular views across the city and the port.
Away from the capital, the region has a wide selection of resorts and towns for visitors to explore. Bursting with top restaurants and stylish bars is the exclusive Marbella, where fishermen rub shoulders with millionaires and the Puerto Banus harbour plays host to some of the world ́s most expensive yachts throughout the year.
For nature lovers there is the Selwo park. One of a kind in Europe with more than 100 hectares of land, it offers visitors a truly unique safari experience. Further inland is the ancient city of Ronda, which is situated above the beautiful valley of the River Guadeleve, said to be the spot where the modern form of bullfighting on foot was born.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 30 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 October - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 6 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 13 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 14 April - 20 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 April - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 13 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 14 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 August - 15 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 16 September - 18 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2019 - 17 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.77 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
TV, Satellite / cable