Villa with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in Ronda, Spain
From £4,859 per week
Villa to rent in Ronda, Spain
El Cortijo is set in the most luxurious fourteen-acre garden, with an abundance of fruit trees and a horse paddock in the heart of the Andalusian hills.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
El Cortijo is set in the most luxurious fourteen-acre garden, with an abundance of fruit trees and a horse paddock in the heart of the Andalusian hills. The villa has been restored without getting rid of its wonderful character and features and is a gem to stay in!
With seven bedrooms, all being en-suite except for one, and a solar-heated pool hidden away from the house, it is ideal for a family holiday. On the ground floor, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen, the spacious and comforting living and dining room, and two of the seven bedrooms. These bedrooms both have private access via the exterior, so they are great for those who want a bit of privacy. Upstairs are the rest of the stunning bedrooms, with most of them featuring a choice of either a super king-size bed or two twin beds, making it even more accessible for several families. Most of these bedrooms also feature en-suite bathrooms, except for one that has access to a shared bathroom.
Moving on outside, this is where you will really get to experience the beauty of Andalusia. El Cortijo is located in the gorgeous mountains of Andalusia. On the grounds, guests have the opportunity to relax in the green gardens of this property, lay in the hammocks, say hello to the horses in the paddock, and lounge by the pool. The solar-heated pool even has its own shower, covered terraces, and a fully-equipped kitchen for when you feel like some al-fresco dining! Ronda is the closest village and roughly ten minutes away. Jerez, Sevilla and Malaga are all worth the visit if you have the time and are all about an hour and a half away.
El Cortijo is a little piece of paradise. A place to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of southern Spain and a base for adventures beyond. A luxury villa built with love and made for hospitality.
El Cortijo is a gorgeous country house, where families can relax under the Andalusian sun and enjoy the many amenities of this 6 bedroom property.
- Entrance hall
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Comfortable open-plan living and dining room with TV, open firepalce, CD & DVDs, books, 12-seater table, and access to kitchen, courtyard, and colonnade
- Fully-equipped kitchen with access to colonnade and laundry room
- Guest toilet
- Bedroom 6 - bedroom with super king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and private access via the exterior
- Bedroom 7 - bedroom with super king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and private access via the exterior
- Bedroom 1 - bedroom with super king-size bed or large twin beds, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with shower, fireplace, and balcony
- Bedroom 2 - bedroom with super king-size bed or large twin beds with en-suite bathroom and shower
- Bedroom 3 - bedroom with super king-size bed and single bed or large twin beds and single bed with en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower
- Bedroom 4 - bedroom with queen-size double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 - bedroom with single bed private access to Bedroom 4's bathroom
- Front courtyard with driveway
- Colonnade with seating underneath
- Large garden with hammocks
- Solar heated swimming pool (Size; 5.5 x 11 m, Depth; 2 m) with surrounding sun loungers
- Covered terrace area with dining table and fully-equipped kitchen
- Poolside terrace with shade and sofas
- Changing room with shower and toilet
- Coal barbecue
- Sand box with toys
- Horse paddock
- Central heating
- Wi-Fi connection
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Fans in each bedroom
- Two dishwashers
Touristic Registration Number: CR/MA/00898
El Cortijo is in the heart of Andalucia, approximately a ten-minute drive from Ronda, set on the top of a mountain range and divided by one of the world's most impressive gorges. With its staggering views, Ronda is the place to visit if you are wandering through Spain. Its surroundings are so romantic, and its pace of life is wonderfully slow.
The closest city to El Cortijo is Marbella, a place for the luxurious. Marbella and its close neighbour Puerto Banus are renowned for glitzy entertainment, culture, fantastic gastronomy and boutique shopping. Plaza de Los Naranjos, the old part of Marbella, is beguiling with Arabic characteristics and overflowing balconies adorned with beautiful flowers. The narrow streets surrounding the beautiful plazas are full of chic bars and restaurants and charming shops offering souvenirs, olive oil, local pottery and lace. Plaza de la Iglesia is very beautiful and often hosts markets and concerts.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Ronda, SpainThis villa has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2022
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 October 2022 - 1 April 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
7 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 12
6 bathrooms including 7 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 50 bookings
Response rate: 72%
Response time: within 15 hours
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000