Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Riumar, Spain
From £787 per week
Villa to rent in Riumar, Spain
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Riumar and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room house. Comfortable and beautiful furnishings:
- Living/dining room with dining table
- Exit to the patio
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers)
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Bath/WC, shower/WC
- Upper floor
- Living/sleeping room with 1 french bed, shower/WC, satellite TV and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs, covered balcony
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking at the house
- Suitable for families
- 2 pets/ dogs allowed
Riumar 10 km from Deltebre:
- Modern, beautiful house "Sally", 2 storeys
- In a quiet position, 150 m from the sea, 150 m from the beach
- Property (fenced) with wildlife garden, swimming pool angular (01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower, pergola, barbecue, parking at the house
- Shop, grocery, restaurant, bar 300 m
- Groups of teenagers on request only..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Riumar. The nearest airport is 158km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 150 metres away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a balcony.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 11 verified reviews.
7 out of 11 people recommend staying here
Nice house in great location, close to dog restaurants and restaurant.
The house is three minutes walk from the beach and basically well furnished. This facility is now "spent" and should be replaced urgently. Starting from the mattresses to the pots, etc .. Riumar is a quiet resort, with no possibility to go out in the evening. The local eateries are good and the Rssen tastes good. Everything is available from pizza to paella. The savings market in the village is neatly furnished and makes it possible to buy everything you just need. All in all, a nice resort, especially for dog owners, but with too many mosquitoes.
Unfortunately not enough garden chairs for 9 people Swimming pool way too small and half-day in the shade (september) Vacuum cleaner without trash bags, unfortunately disabled We're not going there anymore: - ((
Rental pleasant and consistent with the description, well located, very close beach easy access, near the natural sites of the Ebro Delta and relaxing landscapes. Friendly staff and responsive even if it is not always present at scheduled times (a little "overflowed"). Some details to note: - no garden table for meals of 8 people (only 3 small "pedestal tables"), - no umbrella, - closets rooms only equipped with wardrobes, lack of storage space for provisions in the kitchen , - Household equipment to review: vacuum unusable (no bag), broom very worn, shovel without handle .... - beds not made on arrival, - filtering problem of the pool water that the made unusable for 2 days, but good support by the technician.
nice house everything is neat and very spacious (3 bathrooms) the location is a bit too remote to my feeling but otherwise is very OK
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Riumar, SpainThis villa is in a village and near a lively area and the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 11 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
€1.00 (approx. £0.90) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€150.00 (approx. £134.67) per booking, paid locally
€25.00 (approx. £22.44) per pet per week, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
€4.00 (approx. £3.59) per item per day, paid locally
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 1 cot
- Private pool
- Single vehicle garage
Show all 6 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000