Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Riumar, Spain
From £548 per week
Villa to rent in Riumar, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Riumar and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house 89 m2.
- Comfortable and beautiful furnishings: living/dining room with dining table and satellite TV (flat screen), electric heating and air conditioning
- Exit to the patio
- 1 room with 1 french bed and bath/bidet/WC
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, covered balcony
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking, garage at the house
- Suitable for families
- 2 pets/ dogs allowed
- Riumar 10 km from Deltebre: Modern, beautiful house "Miramar"
- In a quiet, sunny position, 60 m from the sea, 60 m from the beach, road to cross
- Private: property (fenced), swimming pool kidney shaped (01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower, pergola, parking at the house, single garage
- Shop, grocery, restaurant, bar 300 m
- Groups of teenagers on request only
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Riumar. The nearest airport is 158km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 60 metres away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a balcony.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 10 verified reviews.
9 out of 10 people recommend staying here
The accommodation was okay, except the interior is already a bit old. In the bathroom you should also quiet times the joints again. All in all, it was good. We were in mid October in Deltebre and there it was in Riomar where the accommodation is deserted. it was all closed except 2 restaurants. One of them was dirty and unappetizing.
The house generally met our expectations, not far from the beautiful and wide beach, as well as the reserve, where you could admire the flamingos :-). Near the market.
A region with a lot of mosquitoes present! An evening walk on the sea was not an issue, we were chased away by the mosquitoes! The key handover went very well, when we called for information or problems they came immediately on the spot. The sheets and towels that we got stank, we have to wash them all first before being able to use them. The wifi did not work, the washing machine did not work properly, if you had 2 burners on the electricity fell out and there was short circuit! The beds were not that comfortable. Nevertheless, some negatives. Nonetheless we did enjoy our holiday and the house was clean for the rest.
It was a nice house, with everything on it. The cottage has ensured a pleasant stay.
We were to 6 in the house including 1 5-year-old child it is functional beds are a bit short but okay. If you are looking for peace is exactly right no party mile. It was a bit too quiet for us but what is not negative would be anyone looking for peace and would like to switch off would recommend.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Riumar, SpainThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 April 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 30 May - 10 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August 2020 - 9 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 July - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 1 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 16 May - 5 June 2020 and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€150.00 (approx. £134.45) per booking, paid locally
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
€25.00 (approx. £22.41) per pet per week, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
€4.00 (approx. £3.59) per item per day, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Covered parking
- Private pool
- Single vehicle garage
Show all 7 facilities Show less
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 13 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000