Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Rafalet, Spain
From £314 per week
Villa to rent in Rafalet, Spain
Beautiful Villa to rent for your perfect family holiday, relax by your private pool and enjoy the Mediterranean sun in this tranquil setting, dine Al Fresco by the pool.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The Villa offers you fantastic panoramic views across the valley and of Montgo, the mountain between Jávea and Denia.
• Private secluded gated pool area with BBQ & tiled table with seating.
• Three bedrooms, one with en-suite, all with air conditioning, separate family bathroom.
• Lounge and dining areas with air conditioning.
• UK satellite TV, DVD player, surround sound receiver with iPod connection.
• Broadband wifi internet
• Fully detached, fenced / walled all round with gates to the road.
Jávea enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate, with cool sea breezes in summer and protection by surrounding mountains against the cold North winds in winter. The area averages nearly 3,000 hours of sunshine each year and the average temperature easily exceeds 20 degrees.
On average it can boast 325 sunny days each year making it an ideal all year round destination.
Jávea has a superb selection of restaurants to suit all tastes; the Arenal beach area is lined with restaurants and bars to suit all pockets as is the port area. You will find many recommendations on the notice board in the villa.
The Jávea town fiesta is held during the second fortnight of July and is an occasion for feasting, dancing, parades, music and fireworks, as are the Moors & Christians parades at the end of August.
Surrounded by pines and orange groves and only 3 km from you door, the Jávea Golf Club offers a pleasant setting for golfers. There are several other golf courses within easy access of the Villa, La Sella @ 11 km and Oliva Nova @ 37 km being the closest to the Villa.
Cycling, Walking, Tennis, Lawn Bowls - Petanque - Indoor Ten Pin Bowling, Scuba diving, Windsurfing, Water Skiing, Jet Ski Rentals all available locally.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Rafalet, SpainThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 December 2018 - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 28 nights.
- 31 March - 16 November 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 November 2019 - 29 March 2020: the minimum stay is 28 nights.
- 31 March - 16 November 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 November 2020 - 29 March 2021: the minimum stay is 28 nights.
- 31 March - 16 November 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
By way of a coin meter., paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 1 single bed, 2 bunk bed (sleeps 2)s
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Private pool, Size 8.5m x 4m, Depth 0.1m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Pets
Private Owner From Benfleet, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2016
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 1