Casa Guapi, Villamartin
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Pueblo Príncipe, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £314 per week
Villa to rent in Pueblo Príncipe, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated in quiet area, 5 minutes from 3 golf courses and beach. Sleeps a mixture of adults and children up to10 individuals . Close to community pools. Shops in short walking distance.
We wanted a villa that was near to the beach, and to golf courses and the airport. The location we chose is a mature urbanisation (about 20 years old) and unlikely to have any development in close proximity. There are three golf courses within 5 minutes drive and the nearest beach is around 5 minutes away by car.
The Villamartin Plaza has a large choice of restaurants and is only a short drive or a long walk away the area has a number of commercial (shopping) centres both a short walk and a short drive away. Generally there are up to 320 days of sunshine a year and the nearby Torreveija salt lakes give a very dry micro-climate, excellant for those with arthritis. You may find that you need a car to get the best out of your holiday. However there is an hourly bus service to and from the beach at La Zenia. Taxis are available in the area. Some visitors prefer to stay in the local area and use public transport. Our caretaker can provide a pickup service to and from the airports.
What there is to do
The main attraction is the climate - especially between April and October. The beaches stretch for miles both North and South. Campoamor golf club has a fine course and a sports complex attached plus a magnificent clubhouse. Villamartin also boasts a fine course plus tennis courts & restaurant. There are local bars 300 yards up the road into the next development (Pueblo Principe). There is a country style club one mile away at San Juan (Eduardos Finca) which has a pool, BBQ bar and Restaurant. Scuba lessons for beginners are run here.
The community pools ( nearest as per photo 25 yds from house) are generally quiet (but more lively in July and August) and have both adult and kiddies pools.
Further a field
You are close to the historic towns of Elche (with the largest palm forest in Europe), Orihuela, and Cartagena (historic sites going back to pre Roman times). There is a good water park in Torrevieja, and the seafront is well worth a visit for a stroll alongside its cafes, bars, discos and street market. Water sports are available here.
Drive up the coast to the theme parks at Benidorm or south and inland for the Murcia region and the Mar Menor (a warm lagoon bounded by La Manga).
We provide a housebook of instructions on the household appliances, a visitors book for your comments and a book containing guides for local attractions.
There are now (or in course of construction) in excess of 15 golf courses with in 45 minutes of Villamartin. Ask the owners for details and how to book a round.
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definately go again. It was clean and fully equipped. The pool was only 25 yards away and it was a beautiful pool with a waterfall and palm trees and it was never busy. It was open from 9am until 10pm.
There was a large supermarket 5 minutes walk away.
Great family holiday!!
We enjoyed our stay at the villa very much. The pool is great and the villa also.
The location is also great, 5 minutes walk from a good supermarket and you can walk to a number of bars and restaurants near by.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Pueblo Príncipe, SpainThis villa has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 March - 15 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 August - 23 August 2018: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 November 2018 - 15 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 August - 23 August 2019: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 November 2019 - 15 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 August - 23 August 2020: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 November 2020 - 25 February 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 21 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 21 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 February and receive 10% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 5% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 December and receive 5% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Extra persons over 3 people
£50.00 per week for each additional person if there are more than 6 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed, 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 cots
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning living rooms only, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups
The two double bedrooms are family rooms and have dressing rooms with space for two single beds (or a cot). An additional folding bed is also available. We consider that the house is only suitable for 10 people if at least 2 are children.We are happy for smokers to smoke on the balconies and patio areas.
Private Owner From Hartlepool, United Kingdom Member since Feb 2006
Chartered Accountant for 35 years
Businessman and property owner
Past bookings: 23 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 10 days ago
Number of properties: 2
Chartered Accountant for 35 years
Businessman and property owner