Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Premià de Mar, Spain
From £2,854 per week
Villa to rent in Premià de Mar, Spain
Casa Arco offers the very best of both beach and city living – it's a five minute walk to the nearest train station, then a 30 minute train ride to the centre of Barcelona; so in under an hour.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Casa Arco offers the very best of both beach and city living – it's a five minute walk to the nearest train station, then a 30 minute train ride to the centre of Barcelona; so in under an hour, you can be sitting at a cafe in the Placa Cataluna watching the world go by. It's also a five minute walk to the beach – so all you'll need to decide is whether you'll spend your day sight-seeing in the city, or lounging by the beach.
Casa Arco sleeps 12 people across five bedrooms. There are three double bedrooms, one twin and a further twin with a more unusual layout – it has two more beds on a mezzanine level, accessed by a ladder. It's a great layout for teens or older kids, but keep the access in mind if you have younger or older people in your group.
The kitchen, much like the rest of the house, is modern and clutter free. There are sleek, white, fully-fitted modern units, and you'll find all the appliances and utensils you could need. Head to the world-famous La Boqueria market in Barcelona, where you'll find a wealth of excellent ingredients, and enjoy cooking up a storm here in your beautiful kitchen. Next door is a dining room with large table and chairs, plus lovely big glass sliding doors out to the garden. The living room has a sofa and armchairs and a wall-mounted TV, just the place to cosy up in the evenings.
Outside there is a balcony terrace with lounge seating, and a small garden with grass and further seating – so plenty of room for everyone in your party to relax with a good book during the day, or a drink in the evening. There are heaps of things to do in the local area, but the house has everything you need if you just want to relax away from the hustle and bustle.
- Kitchen – fully fitted, modern units, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, table and chairs, washing machine
- Living room – sofas, wall-mounted TV, Wi-Fi, air conditioning
- Dining room – dining table and chairs, large sliding glass doors to garden
- Bedroom 1: Spacious double bedroom with Wi-Fi
- Bedroom 2: Spacious double bedroom with Wi-Fi
- Bedroom 3: Spacious double bedroom with Wi-Fi
- Bedroom 4: Beautifully decorated twin bedroom with Wi-Fi
- Bedroom 5: Beautifully decorated twin bedroom with Wi-Fi and further twin beds on mezzanine level accessed by a ladder
- Bathroom 1: Sink, toilet and shower
- Bathroom 2: Sink, toilet and shower
- Small garden with grass and mature trees, south facing
- Lounge seating
- Water feature, original fountain from 1836
The cosmopolitan capital city of Barcelona is bursting with charm. Well known for its architecture and art, millions of people flock to this city to revel in its delights and it is easy to see why! Casa Arco boasts a fantastic location on the outskirts of Barcelona, just over 25km northeast of Barcelona in the town of Premia de Mar. The villa is a five minute walk from the beach and thus a great location for those looking for a beach holiday whilst still being close to all the amenities that a city has to offer.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 7 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 18 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 October 2018 - 18 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.82 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
TV, Satellite / cable