Villa with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Porto Cristo, Majorca
From £1,283 per week
Villa to rent in Porto Cristo, Majorca
This 5 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Porto Cristo and sleeps 10 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Casa Sanso", 6-room house. Comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV (flat screen), DVD and air conditioning
- Exit to the garden, to the terrace, to the patio, to the swimming pool
- (oven, dishwasher, X ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Upper floor - 1 room with 2 beds (190 cm, length 90 cm)
- 1 room with 1 french bed (150 cm, length 200 cm), air conditioning
- 1 room with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers
- 2 x 180 cm, length 80 cm), air conditioning
- 1 room with 2 beds (190 cm, length 90 cm), air conditioning
- 1 room with 2 beds (180 cm, length 80 cm)
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (6)
- Beautiful view of the countryside
- Washing machine, iron
- Internet (WiFi)
Porto Cristo 12 km from Manacor:
- Beautiful, cosy, comfortable house "Casa Sanso", 2 storeys
- 1 km from the centre, in a quiet position, 100 m from the sea, 1 km from the beach
- Garden with lawn 300 m2, swimming pool (8 x 4 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Unconventional pool shape
- Patio (400 m2), terrace (60 m2), garden furniture
- With TV, WiFi
- Single garage
- Grocery 500 m, supermarket 1 km, shopping centre, restaurant 500 m, bus stop 2 km, railway station "Manacor" 12 km, sandy beach 1 km
- Sports harbour 100 m, golf course 4 km, tennis 500 m
- Cuevas del drac 1 km
- Car recommended
- Suitable for families
- Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the holiday house
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside; it is also located in Porto Cristo. The nearest airport is 64km away. It is set in a very convenient location, only 1km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a balcony, a garden and a tennis court.
The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer as well as family holidays in the winter and summer. It is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 8 verified reviews.
6 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Great outdoor area with a spacious pool. Bathrooms are in bad shape.
Genuine and very nice house in a good location in a quiet and cozy place. Many beds and generous plot.
The house worked well, was clean and tidy inside. Unfortunately, a lot of ants around the furniture outside and we got it wrong. May think the landlord would have checked it before. Even the dishwasher and the garage door did not work when we arrived but we quickly got help and both things were rectified. The pool was clean and well maintained.
Great house, great location nice pool
Our family ranged from 75 years to 10 weeks old and we found it a home from home .kids enjoyed the pool and plenty of shaded area to sit and take in the sun.######
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Porto Cristo, MajorcaThis villa is near a lively area. It has a pool, a balcony and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 20 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 9 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 23 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 January - 8 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 March - 5 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 June - 13 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 21 September - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £270.13) per booking, paid locally
Local tax (16+)
€2.20 (approx. £1.98) per person per day, paid locally
Electricity - Based on consumption
€0.20 (approx. £0.18) per kwh, paid locally
About this villa
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
There is also 1 cot
- Covered parking
- Private pool
- Single vehicle garage
Show all 7 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 12 amenities Show less
- The tennis court is available
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Country view
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 5 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000