Villa Port Verd
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Port Verd, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £730 per week
Pretty, classical villa with garden and split level pool, in a privileged quiet green residential area, opposite the countryside and close to sea and beaches.
Splendid, rustic home in Port Verd, Mallorca, beautifully built with an attention to detail like all the private homes in this residential area. The home retains a medieval charm, with marble floors, green belt areas all around and a great pool. The villa is walking distance from the pretty fishing port of Cala Bona, popular for its restaurants and friendly family atmosphere. Feel like a millionaire and spend a memorable peaceful time in an area renowned for its beauty, aesthetics and natural charm. The east coast of Mallorca is well known for its small villages and great sandy beaches, away from the the noise of Palma's crowded beaches and well worth the extra drive.
Also available for Long Term Rental
From October the house will be available for long term rental at a special discounted rate. Clients are encouraged to come for longer periods as we can offer them a better rental price. Please contact us for more details.
Also a Holiday Home for senior citizens from October to April
If you are a senior citizen wishing to have break for a few weeks or months, we can offer special home help by an experienced, english speaking cook and nurse. Senior citizens will be contacted by her before leaving England. Under European law British citizens carrying an E1 11 form from the Post Office are covered for free health insurance. A minimum of 3 weeks stay for OAPs during the off peak months is required. Clients should contact us directly before booking, for more details, and also OAP discounts.
3 verified reviews
2 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Villa is beautiful, very comfortable has everything you need. Pool is big. Owners very friendly and helpful. Port Verd is lovely quiet retreat with secluded beach...Cala bona was great for resturants. We enjoyed a very relaxing holiday and will definately return!
Our family have stayed in the property for a week. Property itself and the location are excellent. It is located in a beautiful neibourhood, close (10 min walk) from Cala Bona + Cala Millor - famous east coast resorts/beaches/promenades full of shops/restaurants etc. The property area is not big, compact I would say, but has a wonderfull terrace and a very big pool (two level one - wchich makes it possible to use for children). The owners are extremely friendly and helpfull. Note occassional noise from the street (pool side, not terrase side) Full go ahead recommendation!
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 3 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 September - 22 December 2016: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 31 May 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 20 July 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 22 December 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 20 July 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
- Arrive between 1 July - 31 August and receive £50.00 off if the booking is made 1 month before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 July - 31 August and receive £100.00 off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 July - 31 August and receive £75.00 off if the booking is made 2 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 28 July - 12 August and receive £100.00 off if the booking is made within 3 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 July - 31 August and receive £100.00 off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
Cleaning and Linen
£45.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in sitting room
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Lots of boys toys, board games and books to read. The satellite is english and picks up free to view channels, including bbc channels( until the evening), sky news, cnn, pop, and a few music channels. Clients with children may like to bring their own childrens programmes/ films on dvd.
Private Owner From Son Servera, Spain Member since Nov 2005
Past bookings: 71 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 day
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1