Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Pollensa, Majorca
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £581 per week
Villa to rent in Pollensa, Majorca
Villa overview - owner's description
Approached via a gated driveway, surrounded by olive trees and with spectacular views of the Traumantana mountain range sits the wonderful Villa Oliveras. The property is ideally situated.
Approached via a gated driveway, surrounded by olive trees and with spectacular views of the Traumantana mountain range sits the wonderful Villa Oliveras. The property is ideally situated, within walking distance of the popular historic town of Pollensa and enjoys the peace and quiet of the surrounding countryside.
Villa Oliveras sits on a large lawn garden with plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy outdoor living. Conveniently built all on one level, this villa is great for families with smaller children. The villa sleeps up to six guests in two doubles and one twin bedroom and has plenty of space with an open-plan living and dining area which leads out to the pool terrace.
The traditional stone-built villa is decorated in typical Mallorcan style with high ceilings, wooden beams and comfortable furnishings. Relax around the private swimming pool by day whilst you soak up the sunshine and make the most of the barbecue and dine al fresco by evening as you watch the sunset.
Villa Oliveras is the perfect choice for a family or group of friends looking for a convenient yet tranquil location in Mallorca.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, coffee machine and patio doors leading to terrace
- Open plan dining room with table and 6 chairs
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Open plan lounge with LCD flat screen TV, DVD player, IPOD docking system, CD player
- Bedroom with double bed, air conditioning and ensuite with bath, shower, single washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom with double bed and air conditioning
- Bedroom with twin beds and air conditioning
- Bathroom with bath, shower, single washbasin, toilet and bidet
- Private rectangle style pool with step access (1x2m depth and 7x4m length)
- Covered and uncovered terraces
- Separate covered dining area
- Off road parking and private driveway
- Built in barbecue
- Table tennis
- Sun loungers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms
- Villa Care Pack included
- First highchair and cot included
- Table tennis
- Ipod dock
- Pool towels included
- Nespresso coffee machine
The property is located in the peaceful countryside, just a short distance from the historic town of Pollensa, and only a short drive to the beautiful bays of Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente.
Pollensa has everything you need for a wonderful holiday, situated inland from some of Spain's finest sand beaches. The town itself centres around beautiful cobbled streets leading to a traditional church. Wander the streets that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish.
The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area, but be warned that to get to the top you have to climb 365 of them.However, the climb is worth it and the views definitely do not disappoint.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pollensa, MajorcaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 April 2018 - 12 October 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.55 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire