Villa with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Pollensa, Majorca
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,547 per week
Villa to rent in Pollensa, Majorca
Villa overview - owner's description
Set in the countryside, yet within walking distance of the old town of Pollensa lies this beautifully refurbished villa. The location of this villa is unrivalled.
Set in the countryside, yet within walking distance of the old town of Pollensa lies this beautifully refurbished villa. The location of this villa is unrivalled, with its setting in the peace and tranquility of the countryside, yet being close to the wonderful facilities of the town.
Sublime views of the mountains can be admired from the sun terraces and the garden. There is a fenced pond set within the grounds, which although safe, it is advised to watch little ones around it.
The interior of the villa is superbly furnished with contemporary design and decor and is incredibly attractive. The granite marble worktops in the well equipped kitchen and glass table are the perfect example of the modern style that echoes throughout the villa.
Glass sliding doors open from the lounge to the the terrace, the gardens and the pool area. Alongside the pool is a table tennis table where you can enjoy hours of family fun in the sunshine. Dip into the inviting pool to cool off and enjoy alfresco dining under the covered dining area, making good use of the barbecue.
Air conditioned throughout, each of the bedrooms provide cool respite from the warm Mallorca sunshine and are designed in a contemporary style.
This villa is equally perfect for a family or a group of friends who are looking to relax whilst still being close to the facilities of a town.
Two storey accommodation
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, patio doors leading to terrace
- Utility area with washing machine
- Lounge with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, Playstation 2, dining facilities, patio doors leading to terrace
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning, patio doors to terrace, ensuite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, sink, WC
- Bathroom with shower, sink, WC, hairdryer
- Double bedroom with air conditioning, patio doors to balcony, ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, sink, WC, bidet, hairdryer
- Double bedroom with air conditioning, patio doors to balcony, ensuite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, sink, WC, hairdryer
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning, patio doors to balcony, ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, WC, hairdryer
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with shower, WC, hairdryer
- Private 11m x 4m rectangle pool with step access
- Depths of 0.8m - 1.6m
- Poolside shower
- Sun loungers
- Covered terrace
- Covered dining area
- Table tennis
- Built in barbecue
- Free Wi Fi
- Playstation 2
- Table tennis
The property is located in the peaceful countryside, just a short distance from the historic town of Pollensa, and only a short drive to the beautiful bays of Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente.
Pollensa has everything you need for a wonderful holiday, situated inland from some of Spain's finest sand beaches. The town itself centres around beautiful cobbled streets leading to a traditional church. Wander the streets that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish.
The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area, but be warned that to get to the top you have to climb 365 of them.However, the climb is worth it and the views definitely do not disappoint.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pollensa, MajorcaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 January 2018 - 20 October 2023: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£881.56 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional