Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Pollensa, Majorca
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,153 per week
Villa to rent in Pollensa, Majorca
In a quiet location off a country road, with jaw-dropping views of the Tramuntana mountains and the Puig de Maria.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
In a quiet location off a country road, with jaw-dropping views of the Tramuntana mountains and the Puig de Maria, this villa in Mallorca sets the stage for a picturesque rural escape in the Balearic Islands.
The two-storey villa boasts impressive architecture and an open and airy interior with plenty of room to spread out. A large open kitchen with a modern design and appliances provides all you'll need for preparing meals, while the window-side sofas in the lounge are perfect for curling up with a book.
Four bedrooms sleep seven comfortably – one with terrace access, and two with sitting rooms and sea views from the shared balcony. Three of the four bathrooms are en suite, one includes a luxurious Jacuzzi.
The outdoor area will impress with its sparkling pool set in the landscaped garden, a shower room, outdoor dining, covered terraces, sun loungers, and a BBQ - you may find it hard to leave. Plus, the outdoor Jacuzzi is perfect for sunset soaks alongside stunning mountain views.
While the historic town of Pollensa is roughly 6km away, it's worth the drive for its year round festivals and local Sunday market with over 300 stalls of local Mallorcan goods.
- Open plan lounge with air conditioning, flat screen Satellite TV and dining facilities
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/ freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Utility area with washing machine
- Single bedroom with air conditioning
- Double bedroom with air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with shower, WC, sink, patio doors leading out to the terrace
- Bathroom with shower, WC, sink
- Double bedroom with air conditioning, separate sofa area and en-suite with shower, bath, WC, sink
- Double bedroom with air conditioning and en-suite with bath, shower, WC, sink
- Private Roman style 11m x 4m pool with Jacuzzi section and step access
- Depths of 1.1m - 1.8m
- Outside bathroom with shower and WC
- Sun loungers
- Covered dining area
- BBQ Room
- Hi Fi
- Jaccuzzi (unheated)
- One Cot included
- One High Chair included
- Plasma TV
- Table Tennis
- Washing Machine/Dishwasher
Touristic Registration Number: ETV-1474
The property is located in the peaceful countryside, just a short distance from the historic town of Pollensa, and only a short drive to the beautiful bays of Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente.
Pollensa has everything you need for a wonderful holiday, situated inland from some of Spain's finest sand beaches. The town itself centres around beautiful cobbled streets leading to a traditional church. Wander the streets that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish.
The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area, but be warned that to get to the top you have to climb 365 of them.However, the climb is worth it and the views definitely do not disappoint.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 24 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 September - 28 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 October 2018 - 3 May 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 May - 10 May 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 May - 12 July 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 July - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 24 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating