Ca'n Trillo Luxury Villa
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Pollensa, Majorca
From £993 per week
Villa to rent in Pollensa, Majorca
LUXURY VILLA - Crestatx-Pollensa Private Pool, Air Conditioning & Free WiFi
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Special Offers / Discounts for early & 2 week bookings - contact me for details Open plan living/dining room (A/C, Sat TV, DVD, CD, Wi-Fi). Kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, washing machine). Cloakroom. Large Double bedroom (A/C, Sat TV, door to garden) with en suite bathroom. Two large twin bedrooms each with an en suite shower room, A/C, Sat TV and door to garden.
Outside: Shower. In built barbecue. Covered dining terrace. Enclosed grounds with lawn. Private parking.
Private swimming pool (10m x 5m) with Roman steps. Please note Hot Tub is NOT available.
Built to a high specification and with an eye-catching modern design, this air conditioned stone fronted property enjoys an enviable location in the exclusive residential enclave of Crestatx close to Pollença. Comfortable and very thoughtfully appointed Ca’n Aljandro boasts a boundless cross-generational appeal with excellent facilities that include large enclosed grounds of lawn and Mediterranean shrubs, a private swimming pool with Roman steps, shaded barbecue terrace, Free Wi-Fi and table tennis. In short, everything needed to enjoy relaxed summer living at its best.
Internally, each bedroom has its own en suite facilities, flat screen television and independent access to the garden. Sloping wood beamed ceilings add character to a décor that is a subtle mix of cooling whitewash and soft pastel shades with tastefully chosen fabrics and bedspreads providing more dominant splashes of colour.
Artfully fashioned from an antique plough, the eye-catching, glass-topped coffee table in the living room is in fact the ‘trillo’ from which the house takes its distinctive name.
All amenities are less than a ten minute drive away in Roman Pollença where you will find a comprehensive choice of supermarkets, shops, bars and many excellent restaurants lining the pedestrianised main square and atmospheric narrow streets.
Pollença golf club (and restaurant) is also close by and several wonderful sandy beaches are very easily reached, in particular Cala Sant Vicenç and the impressive broad sweep of Pollença Bay which are each around a 15 minute drive.
For a fun day trip and a chance to see another side of island life why not catch the country train that regularly winds its gentle way from sleepy Sa Pobla (4km) to Mallorca’s vibrant capital city, Palma.
- Baby facilities can be arranged to be on site
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pollensa, MajorcaThis villa is in the city near a lively area, the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 November 2019 - 23 March 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 24 March - 20 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 April - 17 May 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 May - 5 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 27 September 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 28 September 2020 - 23 March 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 24 March - 20 April 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 April - 17 May 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 May - 5 July 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 27 September 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 28 September - 16 November 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 24 March - 20 April 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 May - 5 July 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 27 September 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
3 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 cot
4 bathrooms including 3 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 10m x 4m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Restricted mobility
Private Owner From Huddersfield, United Kingdom Member since Oct 2018
Response rate: 0%
Last seen: 23 days ago
Number of properties: 1