Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Pollensa, Majorca
From £810 per week
Villa to rent in Pollensa, Majorca
Can Roca, a holiday villa in Mallorca, sits on a quiet road between old town Pollensa and the Puerto Pollensa beaches. Swim in a private pool amid fantastic gardens and terraces.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Can Roca, a holiday villa in Mallorca, sits on a quiet road between old town Pollensa and the Puerto Pollensa beaches. Swim in a private pool amid fantastic gardens and terraces, including table tennis and covered dining and barbecue areas. The views of the mountains and lush Mediterranean greenery are breathtaking.
This rustic stone villa with a terracotta roof has traditional elements like whitewashed walls, sloped ceilings, exposed beams and a wood-burning stove. You'll relax in comfort, though, with a fully equipped modern kitchen, maid service, quality bed linens, updated bathroom fixtures and Satellite TV and DVD.
Can Roca is only 10 minutes from the exclusive Pollensa golf course and from Puerto Pollensa's horseshoe bay and beaches, where you can walk or hire a bicycle on the coastal Pine Walk. In historic Pollensa, you can enjoy the rich cultural scene, narrow streets and first class eateries. The bustling weekly market on Sundays in the Placa Major will be a highlight of your trip. Climb the 365 steps of the Calvari nearby for a spectacular view of the island.
Can Roca is 65 km northeast of the Palma de Mallora airport.
- Lounge with flat screen satellite TV, DVD player, Hi Fi, wood burning stove
- Dining room with dining facilities
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedrooms
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Private pool (6m x 4.4m) with step access
- Covered dining area
- Sun loungers
- Covered BBQ
- Hi Fi
- One Cot included
- One High Chair included
- Plasma TV
- Table Tennis
- Washing Machine/Dishwasher
Touristic Registration Number: ETV-563
The property is located in the peaceful countryside, just a short distance from the historic town of Pollensa, and only a short drive to the beautiful bays of Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente.
Pollensa has everything you need for a wonderful holiday, situated inland from some of Spain's finest sand beaches. The town itself centres around beautiful cobbled streets leading to a traditional church. Wander the streets that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish.
The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area, but be warned that to get to the top you have to climb 365 of them.However, the climb is worth it and the views definitely do not disappoint.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 9 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pollensa, MajorcaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 December 2018 - 22 March 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 April - 10 May 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 May - 24 May 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 28 June 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 26 July 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 July 2019 - 17 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable