Alcalablau, 2 And 3-bedroom Apartments
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and shared pool in Playa Romana-Carregador, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £280 per week
Apartment to rent in Playa Romana-Carregador, Spain
Beachfront high class apartments, sleeps 4-6 and 6-8 people, AC, swimming pool, parking, garden. On the coast between Barcelona and Valencia.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Apartments with 2 and 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroms. Front line to the ocean and the beach. Top quality apartments with all conveniences.
Wonderful apartment complex by the Playa del Moro beach in Alcossebre, Spain. On a clear day one can almost catch a view of Mallorca on the horizon.
The two-bedroom apartments have
Two complete bathrooms with bathtub and one with additional shower.
Heating cables installed in the bathroom floors
Separate kitchen equipped with dishwasher, combined fridge/ freezer, oven, marble bench, spacious cupboards. The kitchen is equipped with crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, etc for 4-6 people.
Laundry/utility room with fully automatic washing machine
Master bedroom has on-suite bathroom
Both bedrooms have ample closet space
The living room has a dining table and chairs for 4-6 people, sofa and a TV which is connected to an satellite dish
Air conditioning with cold and warm air supply to all the rooms
Large terrace with view to the Mediterranean. Terrace table and chairs for 4-6 people
Bedclothes and towels for 4-6 people
* Individual carpark with roof within the complex
Please note that only some apartments have
Microwave oven, tumble driers, coffee machine and blender
CD and DVD player
installed Sky English TV
Second TV bedroom
There are no bathtubs in apartments where massage showers are installed. WiFi is installed throughout the complex. Access codes can be purchased at the corner store (50 metres away) and at other stores in the village.
Discounts apply to two-bedroom basic rates ONLY and not to three-bedroom apartments, nor to extras. Late booking discounts of 25% and 40% are for a minimum stay of two weeks. Reductions for shorter late-booking stays will be offered upon request.
This apartment has 10 verified reviews.
10 out of 10 people recommend staying here
great location, Easy walk to Moraria town centre, Villa was comfortable clean and
had great facilities. would definely return.
We had a fortnight in August 2006 in this beautiful villa and it really was superb, brand new everything.
The owners, Mike and Sheila were great, nothing was too much trouble for them. The area, the pool, the overall holiday was fantastic. We will definitely be booking again.
Lovely views of the pool and beach. A very relaxed, "easy-going" setting. Very good, approachable, managemant sevice. We had a lovely holiday and a good rest. A very pleasant, unspoilt part of Spain.
The apartment was spacious, air-conditioned and spotless, really well equipped and very comfortable. The complex is excellent too - very quiet (at times only 4/5 around the pool; never more than 30); The pool was great for older and younger kids and the ground surrounding it well maintained. The beaches were lovely too and only a couple of minutes walk. The location of Alcalablau meant that you really wanted a car if you wanted to get about the resort (40-minute walk to the Marina); The resort was superb, mind you we do prefer a quieter location with traditional Spanish food and living - food and local wine was excellent and great value. If your after night-clubs and bars go further south. A great place I would recommend to anyone.
Our holiday was for a large group of us. Seven adults and eight children, aged 20 months to 13 years. Alcalablau was perfect. Totally secure, near to the supermarket and ice cream bar ( Which serves the largest gin and tonics i have ever seen!), without the pressure of lots of shops for children to need to visit. The pool area and gardens were immaculate and the larger shallow pool means that you can take your eyes off the children for at least a few minutes at a time. The apartments are, clean, cool and very very well equipped. Having the beach just over the road is great. It means that if you fancy a dip in the sea without the sandy beach and all the mess it has to offer, its perfect. I have already recomended to our friends and, in a way, would love to keep it a secret, for our future use only!!. Bite the bullet, book a stay and enjoy.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Playa Romana-Carregador, SpainThis apartment is in a village near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a garage, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 July - 31 August 2018: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2018 - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2019 - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2020 - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 June and receive 20% off if the booking is made 120 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 June and receive 25% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 October and receive 20% off if the booking is made 120 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 October and receive 25% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 February - 14 March and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 25 October - 31 January and receive 40% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 25% off if the booking is for 60 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 25% off if the booking is for 60 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Late check-in rate
£17.88 per booking, paid locally
£4.47 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in The living room, 1 single folding bed, 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Shared pool, Size 20m x 10m, Depth 0.2m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility , Pets
Second floor apartments have roof terraces, either south, east or north facing. Some of the apartments have mountain views as well as views to the ocean. Some are ground floor apartments with park area directly down from the terrace. Those on the first and second floors are accessible by elevators as well as from the staircase. Most of the apartments are south facing, some are east and some are north facing. The beach is directly in front of the complex. All 2-bedroom apartments have a sofa bed (double). There is normally access to the internet via neighbouring wireless connection, although ADSL is not installed in the actual rental apartments.
Private Owner From Alcossebre, Spain Member since Feb 2005
Inveterate vacationer, love anything Spanish. Quondam journalist. In the rental business since 2000.
Past bookings: 38 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 48 minutes
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1