Luxury Flat In Playa Den Bossa With 4 Rooms,air Con,pool
Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and shared pool in Playa D'En Bossa, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £585 per week
Apartment to rent in Playa D'En Bossa, Ibiza
Apartment overview - owner's description
Apartment with 4 rooms,3 bedrooms,of which 1 en suite room with own bathroom,1 living room,balcony with see view, fully equipped kitchen,loggia,terrace,100 meter from the beach, restaurant,shops
A stylish amazing apartment in the heart of Ibiza Playa den Bossa for 1-8 people with 4 rooms,of which 3 bedrooms of which 1 en suite room with own bathroom, new furniture, kitchen fully equipped with microwave, fridge, oven, cooker, washing machine, air condition in all rooms, balcony with sea view TV, living room+dining room, 2 bathrooms, Wifi, internet, Open-plan kitchen, balcony, safe shared swimming pool, 50 meter from the beach, 10 min. walk to Bora Bora and Space Club.
Freezer, Laundry machine, free parking outside the building, bed sheets, towels, electricity and water are in the price including.
Within easy walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and, of course, Ushuaia, Space, La Plage, Nassau, Sankeys, Bora Bora and all the amenities of Playa den Bossa. 5 minute walk to ferry point taking you into Ibiza town and the marina.
There is a supermarket downstairs in the same building, bars, restaurants, car & scooter rentals are in the direct neighborhood.
The building is made of a few units only and has got an elevator, there is also a safe for your belongings.
You can park your car outside, perfect if hiring a car to explore this wonderful island. A car is not necessary as everything you could possibly need for your holiday is all close by. The new ' Playa den Bossa Village' located community in the heart of Playa den Bossa and just 2 blocks to the beach, 7 minutes to the airport and 10 minutes to Ibiza town, a few short blocks to Bossa Beach, Bora Bora, Space, and just around the corner from the endless activity and entertainment Playa den Bossa is famous for. The apartment is available within the ' Playa den Bossa Village community which can comfortably accommodate up to (8) total.
Is it truly the best value in Playa den Bossa Why Ibiza? Well, everyone knows about the incredible clubbing, and the electric, night time vibe, but there's far more to this magical island...The Wonderful Weather..Of course, if it wasn't for the gorgeous weather we wouldn't be here anyway! Wonderfully, clean, clear air and skies of the deepest blue. The summer is perfect for lazy beach days, and sports and water sports abound. Enjoy the balmy evenings sitting on the terraces enjoying a cocktails or two...The Beautiful Beaches...One of the joys of being on this island is, that no matter where you are, you're never far from one of the many wonderful beaches or secluded little coves... Ibiza's waters are amongst the cleanest in the Med, many of the beaches are continually awarded the coveted EEC Blue Flags, and the combination of soft, golden sand and warm, crystal clear waters is hard to (email hidden)e RestaurantsDine on the beaches by the light of the stars, sipping chilled wine and listening to the gentle sounds of the sea; enjoy the tastiest of local Spanish and International specialities on the shady terraces of beautiful country restaurants or soak up the atmosphere of Ibiza by night in the romantic restaurants of the Old Town.The NightlifeClubbing wise, it just doesn't get bigger or better than Ibiza; the most grandiose and spectacular range of clubs anywhere in the world, experience every serious DJ and promoter around, a relentless summer clubbing agenda. Add in the hundreds of charming, scenic and intimate bars across the island and you have one of the world's iconic destinations for donning those dancing shoes and letting the good times roll.The Cosmopolitan MixIbiza is only a short flight from every major European Airport, and that there are many daily holidaymakers makers from all countries nowhere in the world do you find such a cosmopolitan mix of culture
Minimum stay is 4 nights, but you can stay fewer days but pay for 4 nights.
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Playa D'En Bossa, IbizaThis apartment is in the city near a lively area and the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 October 2016 - 30 April 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 14 May - 5 June 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 June - 6 July 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 July - 28 August 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 October 2017 - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 14 May - 5 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 June - 6 July 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 July - 28 August 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 October 2018 - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 14 May - 5 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 June - 6 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 July - 28 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
£60.00 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 single bed, 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Livingroom
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom, 2 Separate WC's
Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Sea view
Children, Smoking, Restricted mobility
1. It is not allowed to use the pool at the night and play any music from 10 PM until 10 AM. 2. It is not allowed to organize partys, listen laud music, make scandals, fight each other at the property. You have Spanish neighbors around the property, and it is possible that they call the police, any time, when you make any trouble. 3. You have to respect the neighbors! 4. If you don`t respect this rules you can lose your deposit! 5. You have to pay for the end cleaning which cost 50 Euro. 6. When you lose the key I have to change the lock and that cost 30 euro each key, I take this money from the deposit. Each key cost 30 euro. 7. When you lose the key from the safe that cost 60 euro, I take this money from the deposit. 8. When you break the single blow up bed you have to pay 70 Euro, for the double blow up bed you have to pay 90 euro. 9. About the security at the property: -you have to lock the door always twice, when you leave. -you have to close and lock all windows and t
Private Owner From Mettemenstetten, Switzerland Member since Feb 2013
Past bookings: 3 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: 2