Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Pla de L'Ermita, Spain
From £650 per week
Apartment to rent in Pla de L'Ermita, Spain
This 2 bedroom apartment with swimming pool is located in Pla de L'Ermita and sleeps 6 people. It has garage, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 90 m2 on 2 levels on 3rd floor. Modern and rustic furnishings:
- Living/dining room 30 m2 with TV (flat screen), wood-burning stove
- Exit to the balcony
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers
- 2 x 190 cm)
- Kitchenette (oven, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave)
- Electric heating
- Upper floor - 1 open room with sloping ceilings with 1 french bed and bath/bidet/WC
- Parquet floors
- View of the mountains and the ski run
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
- 5 electric radiators
- Access to the attic via a staircase of 12 steps and with no railing
Pla de l'Ermita 2 km from Taull:
- Apartment block "Edificioo Herbasabina", 4 storeys
- With lawn, swimming pool (4 x 9 m, 01/06-15/10)
- Outdoor shower, children's playground
- In the complex
- Restaurant, bar, lounge with TV, playroom, lift
- Slopes 7 km
- Groups of teenagers on request only
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
- The pool is heated from 01
- 07 to 31
- The "Pla de l'Ermita" residential complex has access to 3 shared swimming pools (extra, July-separateember), tennis courts (extra), minigolf (extra), archery and practice with a rifle (extra), boule
- Various programmes for children and for adults (some are extra)
- Bicycle hire
- Sports and adventure activities can be arranged such as: rambling, river rafting, outings on horseback
The apartment is described as good value for money. The apartment has a swimming pool and a mountain view; it is also located in Pla de L'Ermita. The nearest airport is 260km away. It is set in a convenient location, 7km away from the skiing sport facility.
You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a microwave and an oven. It also has a balcony.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
This apartment has 5 verified reviews.
1 out of 5 people recommend staying here
Practical accommodation to go with friends to ski, but nothing recommended for couples and summer season
It is a shame that an apartment with these characteristics has a terrible furniture and equipment. A broken sofa bed that needs to be supported on the wall so it does not break. A totally burnt toaster that is a danger to plug. Numerous light sockets that do not work. lamps that do not work. I think you should invest a little in renewing it, and maximum with the price it has.
- Cleaning: the apartment was not clean enough. - No dishwasher or washing machine. - There's no microwave. - There is no dishwasher detergent, no soap in the toilets, no dry cloth in the kitchen. - The coffee maker is for six or seven cups, in an apartment designed for families (where the usual thing is to need a coffee maker of one or two cups). - The mop and the scrubbing bucket are in the vestibule, in sight (there is no appropriate wardrobe). - Upon arrival, the beds are not made: the bedding is one on top of the bed, and also some sheets did not correspond to the type of bed they were assigned. - The tablecloth of the dining room table is made of plastic, and in addition to ugly it is deteriorated. - The number of cutlery is insufficient. - Half of the lower cupboards in the upper room do not close properly. - There are three lamps that do not work. - There is no Internet. - There is no CD or DVD player. The apartment has its charm, no doubt, but the service has many problems. They are not serious, but in addition they show apathy on the part of the managers, since the details are not taken care of.
beautiful place; very nice apartment; but very dirty and not maintained; no vacuum cleaner, no mop, no peeling knife, no basic material; no bedside lamp bulb that works; scandalously dirty covers; fluffy nylon sheets; no comfort, and it would be so little work!
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Pla de L'Ermita, SpainThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony, a garage, a children's club and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.69) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Show all 4 facilities Show less
Show all 4 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Restaurant nearby
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Mountain view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000