Beach house with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Peñíscola, Spain
From £326 per week
House to rent in Peñíscola, Spain
This 1 bedroom house is located in Peñíscola and sleeps 3 people. It has air conditioning and barbeque facilities. The house is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
2-room terraced house 56 m2, lower ground floor.
- Practical and cosy furnishings: living/dining room with 1 wall-trunk bed (140 cm, length 190 cm), satellite TV
- 1 room with 1 double bed
- Open kitchen (dishwasher, combination microwave)
- Air-conditioning, forced-air heating
- Terrace 50 m2
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (2)
- View of the sea, the countryside and the resort
- Facilities: washing machine
- Maximum 1 small pet/ dog allowed
- Monte Pichells 1 km from Peniscola: Simple, comfortable terraced house "Peces 3", built in 1970, renovated in 2006
- 1 km from the centre, in a quiet, sunny position on top of a hill, 300 m from the sea, 300 m from the beach
- Private: property 100 m2
- Terrace (50 m2), garden furniture, barbecue, public parking on the road
- Shop 1.2 km, grocery 1 km, supermarket 1 km, restaurant 1.2 km, pebble beach, shingle beach, swimming bay 300 m
- Nearby attractions: Delta de l'Ebre 40 km, Valencia 140 km
The agent describes this house as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The house has a view of the countryside and a sea view and is located in Peñíscola. The nearest airport is 361km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 300 metres away from a beach and only 1km away from the city center.
The house is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ.
The house is suitable for elderly guests.
This house has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This house is:
Outside this house in Peñíscola, SpainThis house is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 September 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 2 October 2021 - 24 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 July - 26 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 August - 23 December 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 December 2022 - 6 January 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 23 June 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 July - 25 August 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 August - 29 September 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€100.00 (approx. £85.62) per booking, paid locally
ERV cancellation insurance
Free of charge
About this house
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3
There is also 1 single sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 4 amenities Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Country view
- Sea view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 186 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 186 bookings
Response rate: 87%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000