Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Parque Calablanca, Spain
From £3,836 per week
Villa to rent in Parque Calablanca, Spain
Just metres away from the golden Arenal beach, Villa Nuria has one of the most sought-after locations in Javea. The incredible ocean views follow you throughout the house and the grounds.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Just metres away from the golden Arenal beach, Villa Nuria has one of the most sought-after locations in Javea. The incredible ocean views follow you throughout the house and the grounds, where you will find a magnificent 10x5m swimming pool.
The house covers two levels, with a sea-view terrace being one of the highlights of the upper floor. Bright and colourful, the interior includes a living room on each level, with an open fireplace and TV. Five bedrooms are spread across the two floors, with a double and two twins on the upper level and two more twin rooms downstairs.
Villa Nuria has a large, well-equipped kitchen and great amenities like underfloor heating, air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Most of the bedrooms have their en suite facilities, with the elegantly styled shower rooms being a pleasure to use.
The large pool terrace has plenty of deck chairs and sun loungers, and, overlooking it, there's a lovely dining area on the upper deck too. You could use it to enjoy something from the barbecue – but if you prefer to eat out, you have a restaurant just 100m away, along with shops, a supermarket and bakery.
Located in the El Arenal district, this villa could hardly be closer to the beach of the same name, one of the most popular attractions in Javea. The beach is family-friendly and ideal for water-sports; sailing, water-skiing and wind-surfing are all popular pastimes here.
A stroll along the promenade is another pleasant way to get to know Javea, with a pretty harbour and adjacent marina close to some excellent fish restaurants. Many pavement cafes look out over the Mediterranean, and numerous bars will let you enjoy a glass of the locally produced wine. There are excellent shopping and history to discover in Javea too – look out for Gothic architecture and the famous windmills which dot the landscape around the town.
- Living-dining room with open fire-place and satellite TV. Doors out to terrace
- Kitchen well equipped with oven, dishwasher, hobs, microwave, fridge, freezer and TV, doors out to garden
- Double room with French bed (bed 180cm x 200cm), TV, shower room with bidet and WC
- Twin room (beds 105cm x 200cm), shower room with bidet and WC
- Twin room (beds 90cm x 200cm)
- Shower room and WC
- Living room with open fire-place and TV, doors leading to garden and swimming pool
- Two twin rooms (beds 105cm x 200cm)
- Shower room with bidet and WC
- Swimming pool (5m x 10m) and terrace with sun-loungers
- Outdoor shower
- Large upper floor covered terrace for al-fresco dining with outdoor furniture and stunning views
- Spacious enclosed gardens (1300 m sq) with lawn areas
- Direct access to sea (40m)
- Covered parking for up to three cars
- Underfloor / central heating system
- Washing machine and dryer
- Electric BBQ
On the scenic Mediterranean coast, the small town of Javea is a friendly place which delights visitors to the Costa Blanca with its pretty marina and beautiful beaches. The sea is of great importance in Javea, and many of its excellent restaurants make the most of their location by serving expertly prepared fish dishes featuring the best of the day's catch.
As well as international cuisine, you can also try the local wine, such as Jalon – a fine accompaniment to some hearty Mediterranean desserts. The town has many attractive buildings including churches and monasteries – look out also for the ancient windmills which dot the landscape just outside the town. Javea has an excellent array of shops to explore, and great sports facilities too. As well as many water-sports you can enjoy a round of golf at the town's club, or several other locations nearby.
In the shadow of the towering Montgo mountain, Javea is easily reached for those flying into either Valencia or Alicante, with both airports a little over 100km from the town.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 9 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 10 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 10 December 2018 - 10 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10