Villa Rental In Parc De Calella With Swimming Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Parc de Calella, Spain
From £626 per week
Villa to rent in Parc de Calella, Spain
This typical Catalan farmhouse dating back to the 19th century is situated in a privileged location at the outskirts of the village. All necessary amenities are available nearby.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This typical Catalan farmhouse dating back to the 19th century is situated in a privileged location at the outskirts of the village. All necessary amenities are available nearby. The beach is also located within walking distance of the house. The outdoor area consists of a private pool, a waterslide a barbecue and a covered terrace with table and chairs and is the ideal place to forget everyday stress - especially in the summer months. A beautiful sweeping staircase located at the entrance leads to the master suite and to the two terraces. One of the terraces overlooks the pool while the other offers a magnificent view of the mountains. The ground floor houses the other two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The house also has a spacious living-cum-dining room, a laundry and a spacious kitchen with a dining area. Enjoy a relaxing stay in this beautiful Catalan farmhouse.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1855 and refurbished in 2000. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and mountain view; it is also located in Parc de Calella, only 100 metres from Calella. The nearest airport is 50km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 500 metres away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 100 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden, exercise equipment and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A marked trail up to 10km long.
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail more than 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 188 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Parc de Calella, SpainThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 November 2019 - 8 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Prepayment consumption (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival
€20.00 per night, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €0.90 per person per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1855
- Year modernised: 2000
- Holiday home (internal area 150 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Mountain view
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (50 m2)
- 3 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- Wireless internet
- Exercise equipment
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 sofabed, mattress or similars, 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 bunk beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric hobs (4 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Oil heater
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 800 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free carport on site (space for 6 cars)
- A barbecue
- Climbing frame (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Slide (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Football game (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Marked trail up to 10km long
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Mountain bike trail more than 10km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 10km long
- Jogging path - Fitness track
- Fitness centre
- Some garden furniture outside (Valid from 11/01/2020)
Show all 16 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
What do you mean by prepayment of consumption cost for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will be charged for the amount of electricity, water, gas and other utilities that you use – the local agent will perform the relevant meter readings upon your arrival and when you depart. However you will need to prepay a deposit of €20.00 per night on arrival. If your usage costs less than the amount you have prepaid then you will get a refund when you depart; however if you have used more than you have prepaid then you will be asked to pay the balance.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 644 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 644 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000