Casa Ribeira Sacra
Farm house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Pantón, Spain
From £560 per week
Farm house to rent in Pantón, Spain
Comfortable and cozy country house in a charming setting.
Share this holiday home
Farm house overview - owner's description
Located in Castrotañe, this serene farmhouse is perfect for a weekend getaway. Ideal for a group, it can accommodate up to 7 guests and has 3 bedrooms. It has a furnished garden and terrace to unwind after a long day.
Stock up your essentials from the local grocery store, only 2 km away. Monforte de Lemos town centre is 7 km away from the farmhouse. You can visit Ourense at 35 km and Lugo at 75 km.
A private terrace is accessible for you to enjoy a delicious brunch with your dear ones. A heating is provided in the premises. You can park your vehicles in the parking provided. A cot is offered to little guest on request.
Santiago de Compostela Airport is 110 km away.
The guests can check-in from 5-8 PM and check-out can be done from 9-10 AM.
- Kitchen (coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer)
- Living/diningroom (TV)
- Bathroom (toilet)
On the 1st floor:
- Bedroom (double bed)
- Bedroom (single bed, single bed)
- Bedroom (bunk bed or 2 single beds)
- Bathroom (bathtub with shower, washbasin, toilet)
- Bathroom (shower)
- 1x single folding bed
- 1x washing machine
- 1x heating
- 1x terrace
- 1x garden (shared with other guests)
- 1x garden furniture
- 1x parking
English Directions on how to find us. From South and both West and East: From the direction of both Ourense (sometimes spelt Orense) and Ponferrada. Follow the N120 until you reach or are near Monforte de Lemos From the Ponferrada direction (East) you will pass Monforte and from the Ourense direction (West) it is before you get there.
* Take the road CG2.1 (on some maps it will be CRG2.1) Signposted Santiago, Chantada and Lalin. It is a via rapida and has green signs. Follow this road for about 7/8kms and come off at the turning Signed Toiriz/Ferreira (ignore any other signs to Ferreira) It is the third junction. At the T junction at the end of the slip road, turn left towards Ferreira (LU4106) and go over the road you have just left. The road narrows suddenly just after this and there is a cross roads… Go straight on. You will pass a sign to Serpentiña on the left and O Bargo and then there is a sign to Castrotañe on the right (It is within 600 metres of the turn off and there is a concrete apron in front of a house just before the lane which leads to Castrotañe). Take this small lane, which winds uphill to a tiny village, 100+ metres. I am the first house on the right with windows overlooking the road, solar panels & painted pale pink.
From the North, Chantada, Santiago etc Take the road CG2.1 (on some maps it will be CRG2.1) Signposted Monforte de Lemos (and before Chantada Ourense I think). It is a via rapida and has green signs. It is a little complicated to find it at Chantada as the road to Ourense splits off there…. Make sure you follow the signs to Monforte de Lemos.
Come off at the turning Signed Toiriz/Ferreira (ignore any other signs to Ferreira) At the T junction at the end of the slip road, turn right towards Ferreira (LU4106). The road narrows suddenly just after this and there is a cross roads… Go straight on. You will pass a sign to Serpentiña on the left and O Bargo and then there is a sign to Castrotañe on the right (It is within 600 metres of the turn off and there is a concrete apron in front of a house just before the lane which leads to Castrotañe). Take this small lane (100+ metres), which winds uphill to a tiny village. I am the first house on the right with windows overlooking the road, solar panels & painted pale pink.
Directions from Lugo. Follow the signs to Sarria and then Monforte de Lemos. Follow the CG2.2 which leads you around the north side of Monforte de Lemos to the north. At the roundabout take the VG2.1 and follow the signs to Chantada and get onto the CG2.1 heading north(it is the first turning off this road). Then follow the directions as if coming from the south You can either park on the grass outside the walls, and call in for the keys, or drive right past and park around the back outside, My front door is in this area, with a small bed of fushias and lavender, walk down to it and there is a bell beside the door.
- The property consists of multiple guesthouses
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This farm house is:
Outside this farm house in Pantón, SpainThis farm house is in the countryside. It has a balcony and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Included in price or to be paid locally
Final cleaning, Bed linen, Bath towels
Free of charge
Free of charge (on request)
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
- 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2)
Internet / WiFi, TV
Central heating, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Private garden
Preferred Partner From Zurich, Switzerland Member since Dec 2017
This farm house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2017 and have had 48 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 48 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 2 days
Last seen: 3 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000