Casa Ribeira Sacra
Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Pantón, Spain
From £577 per week
Villa to rent in Pantón, Spain
Cozy Farmhouse with Garden in Castrotañe
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautifully renovated farmhouse is situated in a quiet and natural environment and has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The walls are made of stone and wooden beams. The structures are original and the interior is very natural.
The house has two floors. On the first floor there is an attractive living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom. On the second floor there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The house has a huge garden with furniture and a barbecue. There is Wifi and plenty of parking space.
The house is located in the beautiful Ribeira Sacra, in the small village of Castrotañe and near Monforte de Lemos. It is an ideal base for beautiful walks, and a visit to the Sil Cañon where you can make a boat trip in catamaran and visit many bodegas and taste delicious wines. There is a fast connection to Lugo, Ourense and the famous pilgrimage place Santiago de Compostela.
- Kitchen (coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer)
- Living/diningroom (TV)
- Bathroom (toilet)
On the 1st floor:
- Bedroom (double bed)
- Bedroom (single bed, single bed)
- Bedroom (bunk bed or 2 single beds)
- Bathroom (bathtub with shower, washbasin, toilet)
- Bathroom (shower)
- 1x single folding bed
- 1x washing machine
- 1x heating
- 1x terrace
- 1x garden (shared with other guests)
- 1x garden furniture
- 1x parking
English Directions on how to find us. From South and both West and East: From the direction of both Ourense (sometimes spelt Orense) and Ponferrada. Follow the N120 until you reach or are near Monforte de Lemos From the Ponferrada direction (East) you will pass Monforte and from the Ourense direction (West) it is before you get there.
* Take the road CG2.1 (on some maps it will be CRG2.1) Signposted Santiago, Chantada and Lalin. It is a via rapida and has green signs. Follow this road for about 7/8kms and come off at the turning Signed Toiriz/Ferreira (ignore any other signs to Ferreira) It is the third junction. At the T junction at the end of the slip road, turn left towards Ferreira (LU4106) and go over the road you have just left. The road narrows suddenly just after this and there is a cross roads… Go straight on. You will pass a sign to Serpentiña on the left and O Bargo and then there is a sign to Castrotañe on the right (It is within 600 metres of the turn off and there is a concrete apron in front of a house just before the lane which leads to Castrotañe). Take this small lane, which winds uphill to a tiny village, 100+ metres. I am the first house on the right with windows overlooking the road, solar panels & painted pale pink.
From the North, Chantada, Santiago etc Take the road CG2.1 (on some maps it will be CRG2.1) Signposted Monforte de Lemos (and before Chantada Ourense I think). It is a via rapida and has green signs. It is a little complicated to find it at Chantada as the road to Ourense splits off there…. Make sure you follow the signs to Monforte de Lemos.
Come off at the turning Signed Toiriz/Ferreira (ignore any other signs to Ferreira) At the T junction at the end of the slip road, turn right towards Ferreira (LU4106). The road narrows suddenly just after this and there is a cross roads… Go straight on. You will pass a sign to Serpentiña on the left and O Bargo and then there is a sign to Castrotañe on the right (It is within 600 metres of the turn off and there is a concrete apron in front of a house just before the lane which leads to Castrotañe). Take this small lane (100+ metres), which winds uphill to a tiny village. I am the first house on the right with windows overlooking the road, solar panels & painted pale pink.
Directions from Lugo. Follow the signs to Sarria and then Monforte de Lemos. Follow the CG2.2 which leads you around the north side of Monforte de Lemos to the north. At the roundabout take the VG2.1 and follow the signs to Chantada and get onto the CG2.1 heading north(it is the first turning off this road). Then follow the directions as if coming from the south You can either park on the grass outside the walls, and call in for the keys, or drive right past and park around the back outside, My front door is in this area, with a small bed of fushias and lavender, walk down to it and there is a bell beside the door.
- The property consists of multiple guesthouses
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pantón, SpainThis villa is in the countryside. It has a balcony and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Included in price or to be paid locally
Final cleaning, Bed linen, Bath towels
Free of charge
Free of charge (on request)
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
- 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2)
Internet / WiFi, TV
Central heating, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Private garden
Preferred Partner From Zurich, Switzerland Member since Dec 2017
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2017 and have had 47 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 47 bookings
Response rate: 94%
Response time: within 23 hours
Last seen: 5 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000