Palamós villas and apartments
Check out our villas and apartments in Palamós, Spain
Villas, apartments and holiday properties for rent in Palamos
20 minutes from Pals, the district and fishing village of Palamos is a traditional Catalan resort, situated in the Cost Brava in Girona Province, on the northern end of a large bay. With the Gavarres mountains in the background and tranquil fishing boats along the harbour, Palamos is the perfect for low-key family holiday. Once a sleepy fishing village, the port town has all the charms of an authentic Mediterranean escape, from the Fish Museum to the daily fish market, old town and atmospheric tavernas.
The tranquil pebble coves of Salguer and Estreta are perfect for those seeking privacy and seclusion, but for people watching and plenty of water sports and facilities, Platja Gran, the resort's biggest beach, has all you need. Explore Palamos' surroundings and make use of the many cycling trails around Les Gavarres mountain, or take a kayaking trip around the coast from Fosca beach, to the north of Palamos. Palamos is also a great base to explore the rest of the Costa Brava, with under a 10 minute drive to Sant Antoni de Calonge and a 20 minute drive from the unspoiled beauty of Begur, Sant Feliu and Llafranc. We have properties at the heart of it all, including villas within walking distance to the beaches and golf.
- A direct flight from the UK to Girona-Costa Brava Airport is approx. 2 hours with a 40 minute drive from the airport.
- July and August are the hottest months with an average temperature of 31°C.
- The maximum sea temperature in August is 25.5°C.
- There are 5 excellent golf clubs in and around Palamos.
- Palamos is the perfect place to explore the rest of the Costa Brava, just 20 minutes from the beaches of Begur, Sant Feliu and Llafranc.
- Getting around Palamos is easy, as everywhere can be accessed by foot.