Our 10 best apartments in Palafrugell
Rent a great apartment in Palafrugell for a wonderful holiday.
Cheap apartments in Palafrugell
Rent one of our cheapest apartments in Palafrugell for a low cost holiday.
Apartments in Palafrugell near the beach
Reviews of our apartments in Palafrugell
We have 11 reviews of our apartments in Palafrugell.
Very nice residence. Beautiful view of the sea, only happiness. Only small problem is the tile, which is very beautiful but no longer in many places. Thank you again for this delicious stay ...Read more
Just lacks air conditioning or a mosquito net on the windows of the rooms for example, and the tiled floor of the living room and terrace is changing. Otherwise it is a beautiful apartment very nice and well furnished, brand new kitchen, all comfort and a beautiful view of the sea.Read more
Very nice apartment. Very good level of performance. Perfect situation. 2 observations: address of the interhome agency was not updated in the documents received + oven nine that did not work.Read more
The apartment is very well located with sea views (near) and Calella. If the bathroom has been redone and the toilet, the kitchen deserves to be rejuvenated. It is the same for the tiling of the main rooms.Read more
An ideal location (close to shops, restaurants and coves), everything is done on foot! and a splendid view of the balcony. Very functional and very clean apartment! We had an unforgettable stay!Read more
Explore Palafrugell holiday lettings
Apartments for rent in Palafrugell
Palafrugell is a town and district in the Baix Emporda region of Catalonia’s Girona Province, on Spain’s eastern coast. Less than an hour's drive from lively Lloret de Mar to the south and sophisticated Begur to the north, enjoy a Mediterranean summer escape away from the sun-seeking crowds of the Costa Brava. Home to a wealth of scenic and historic sites, take in the authentic Catalan charm of Palafrugell’s old town, explore the rural, natural landscape of quaint villages like Llofriu and Ermedas, or relax and unwind on the idyllic beaches of Calella, Llafranc and Tamariu, with a Clickstay home from home.
The perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle, busy beaches and nightlife of their vibrant neighbours Tossa and Lloret de Mar, the coastal towns of Calella de Palafrugell, Llafranc and Tamariu offer plenty of secluded spots to choose from if you just want to unwind and bask in the Mediterranean sun in undisturbed peace. Renowned for its wonderful stretches of golden sand and pebbles, excellent seafood gastronomy, water sports galore and lively promenades, Palafrugell is an excellent choice when it comes to family beach holidays. Savour a glass of local wine and taste some of the best traditional delicacies at lively Placa Nova square, or visit the Cork Museum in the heart of the town, bringing in the crowds each year. Make your holiday in Palafrugell memorable with a trip to Cap Roig's botanical garden housing over 1000 species of exotic plant life, with stunning views of famous Cap Roig Castle in the background.
Experience a tranquil way of life by the Wild Coast, sheltered by the rocky landscape which is perfect for cycling and scenic coastal walks. Calella de Palafrugell’s eight beaches are family-friendly, boasting an abundance of water sports from canoeing and surfing to sailing and scuba diving. The subtropical weather combined with the gentle sea breeze means ideal conditions for swimming and golf, while there are plenty of secluded spots to unwind under the Mediterranean sun. Platja de Canadell is the perfect spot to people-watch and a local's favourite, with plenty of upscale restaurants and nearby bars. Experience a more sophisticated side to Palafrugell with an easy, pine-scented 15 minute walk from Calella to Llafranc. Unwind on its golden sandy beach with clear, green waters while enjoying the views of glam yachts, weekend dinghies and a few fishing boats moored at the modern marina. If you really want to get away from it all, the unspoiled beaches and hidden coves in Tamariu are a perfect option.
Palafrugell is the perfect destination to enjoy a low-key holiday by the coast, away from the touristy crowds of the Costa Brava. Whether you stay in one of our family-friendly beachfront apartments, or quiet holiday apartments in the heart of Palafrugell, you’ll get to experience the best that this pearl has to offer. Make the most of the idyllic beaches, scenic historical sites, amazing landscapes, wonderful weather and authentic Catalan charm.
Key holiday info
- With a 50 minute drive from Palafrugell, Girona-Costa Brava is the nearest airport with direct flights from the UK and mainland Europe taking just over 2 hours.
- July is the hottest month with daytime highs of 32°C. The coldest months are January and February with highs of 14°C.
- The average sea temperature in summer is 23°C.
- Calella de Palafrugell has 8 beaches. Platja de Canadell is considered to be one of the best in the Costa Brava, according to The Telegraph!
- Getting around is easy without a car, as all beaches and destinations are accessible by bus.
Did you know...
- 16th century Sant Marti Church in Palafrugell's town centre still amazes with its Gothic architecture.
- Learn first hand about cork manufacture at Palafrugell's 20th century Cork Museum in the heart of town, or admire the works of local artists at the Can Mario Museum next door.
- The upscale coastal resort of Llafranc is known for its iconic San Bastian lighthouse, with amazing views of the sun-drenched Costa Brava.
- Cap Roig music festival takes place in the middle of July each year in Calella, with performances from the likes of Bob Dylan and Andrea Bocelli.
- The coastal town of Llafranc was frequented by film stars and artists, including Salvador Dalí, throughout the 20th century.