Spacious Villa With Private Pool In Moraira, Costa Blanca
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Paitxi, Spain
From £575 per week
Villa to rent in Paitxi, Spain
Casa Julia is a traditional villa with private pool, set in pretty landscaped gardens with its own a petanque pitch. Beautiful hillside views, a miles walk from the beautiful seaside town of Moraira.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Casa Julia is a spacious,traditional style villa with a private swimming pool set amongst palm trees in pretty, landscaped gardens. The villa is in a quiet residential area approximately 1 mile walking distance of the centre of Moraira, where there are sandy beaches, a yacht marina, and an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants.
The property has 3 bedrooms, one double bed with an en-suite shower room, a twin room, and a room with a single bed and bunk bed. There is a second bathroom with bath and shower.
The villa has a large sitting area with a fireplace and wood burner, and a newly fitted and very well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, and large dining area that can seat up to 10 people. There is also a utility room with washing machine and ironing board should you need it.
Casa Julia has a large garden with a private pool and terrace, with views over the mountain side. The terrace has a covered naya, a charcoal barbeque and an outside table for dining al fresco. The villa is set in a private,well established garden, amongst an abundance of beautiful palms. There is also a petanque pitch where you can enjoy a game of boules, and plenty of space around the pool where you can enjoy the beautiful views, or find a quiet spot under a palm to relax and switch off.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Paitxi, SpainThis villa is in the town near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 May - 30 June 2019: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 6 September 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September 2019 - 30 June 2020: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 6 September 2020: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September 2020 - 30 June 2021: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 6 September 2021: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 1 November 2021: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Cleaning and linen
£190.00 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 1 single bed, 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2)
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites
Private pool, Size 6m x 4m, Depth 1.2m to 1.8m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV Languages in English, Spanish
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Watlington, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2019
Last seen: 22 days ago
Number of properties: 1