Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Oliva, Spain
From £900 per week
Villa to rent in Oliva, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa is located in Oliva and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Casa Nando", 4-room house north facing position. Partly renovated in 2015, practical and comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with TV, flat screen, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Exit to the patio
- 1 room with 1 x 2 bunk beds (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- 1 room with 1 french bed (135 cm, length 190 cm)
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave)
- Exit to the terrace, pergola
- Upper floor - 1 room with 1 french bed (135 cm, length 190 cm), hand-basin, separaterate WC, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Exit to the terrace
- 25 m2
- Marvellous view of the sea
- Washing machine, iron
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (3 cars) at the house
Very beautiful, comfortable villa "Nando", 2 storeys, renovated in 2015. 100 m from the sea, 10 m from the beach, direct access to the beach, in a cul-de-sac, north facing position. Private:
- Property (fenced), well-kept garden with lawn
- Outdoor shower, patio, pergola (20 m2), garden furniture, barbecue..
The agent describes this villa as an ideal holiday rental for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a sea view and is located in Oliva. The nearest airport is 90km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 100 metres away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Absolutely flawless, beach by the house and without people. Who likes privacy is a great place.
Excellent location, very nice house. We had 1 concern wardrobe that has won, the interhome team was present and took care of everything and repaired. All with a smile
The house is located directly on the beach, from where you can admire beautiful sunsets. The house is simple and functional, as shown in the photos. Thus one does not expect pure luxury, luxury is the perfect location right on the beach! The kitchen is equipped with everything necessary and the two terraces and the balcony offer more than enough space in the open air. If you have any questions or problems, the Interhome office in Denia will help you quickly and gets you started. We had a great stay and can only recommend the house.
The house was in tip-top order. The location is right on the beach. Car is required as there are no shopping facilities in the immediate vicinity.
This small two-storey detached villa is ideally located at the edge of the marvelous Costa Bianca (beautiful sandy beach and white 30 km long except error). Comfort simple but sufficient knowing that we spend most of his time outdoors. Having stayed three weeks in October with a weather unfortunately less clement than usual and therefore wet, a heater we missed. We bought a simple and cheap one that did the trick, but the electric introduction being a little weak, the meter has tripped. I urge future tenants to be explained by the keyholder the start-up and operation of gas, electric boiler and electricity meter / circuit breaker located on the neighboring building ... Failing to have it Actually, we had to look a bit!
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Oliva, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 6 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 20 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 January - 8 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 March - 5 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £179.69) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 3 cots
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 7 amenities Show less
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Sea view
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000