Large Villa With Swimmingpool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Oliva, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £445 per week
Beautiful villa on hillside in tranquil area with outstanding views at Oliva Bay and orange groves. 3 bed, 2 bath + 1 toilet, sleeps 6-8 comfortably. 1300m2 finca, swimmingpool, mediterranian garden
Private and tranquil Spanish type villa on hillside surrounded by mountains and with outstanding view of Oliva Bay and oranges plantations. 2 bedrooms on first floor, 1 maind bath room and 1 separate toilet with a small shower. Beside there is an independent studio (1 double bed + 1 bed sofa + 1 en suite bath room/toilet) in the basement with separate access from outside (next to pool). In total sleeps 6 to 8 people, baby bed and extra bed available.
Aircondition in the studio and the twin bedroom; No air condition in the masterbedroom (but a ceiling van) and lounge.
Pets are allowed.
Kitchen equipped with large fridge, dish washer, electric oven and four gas cooker; freezer, many handy kitchen utensils. Washing machine next to the studio in the basement area.
Generous open living room with comfortable quality furniture.
Cosy space with new television, stereo and DVD player.
Bedding, towels etc . available, except beach towels.
10 m swimming pool (kidney design) on a inferior level, with large green areas around. (Water can be heated with solar panels).
Small garage, in front of the house nice wineyard-pergola with two parking spaces underneath.
Gas heating and fire place inside, typical barbecue place near the kitchen, several places around the house for choosing the best dining area.
Huge garden, with Mediterranean trees and flowers varieties. Kind and discrete neighbourhood, next house at 30 m distance, behind Oleander hedges.
Garden and house extremely well maintained and looked after. Long term Swiss owners.
5 verified reviews
4 out of 5 people recommend staying here
My family and I stayed at the villa from June 28th until July 12th 2015. The whole booking process was easy and communication with the owner was very good. Upon arrival at Alicante airport, we rang up the keyholder as advised and he met us just off the toll road and took us up to the villa. We were given clear directions to the villa but being met by the keyholder was very helpful indeed. The villa itself is beautiful. It is very clean, the grounds are well maintained and the pool is simply a great escape from the heat. The grounds are very private, with trees and bushes providing the privacy. The view from the villa is simply stunning, with a clear view of the sea in the distance. There are plenty of sunbeds and areas for al fresco dining and the barbeque was used regularly. Inside is very well maintained. The kitchen is well equipped and the beds are very comfortable, which can be a rarity in holiday accommodation. There is a new smart TV in the living area, with satellite TV (unfortunately no English language TV!) and a blue ray player. So, a truly great base for a potentially wonderful holiday. However, there are a couple of points that did make our stay not quite as perfect as it could have been. The villa is advertised as being air conditioned. There is technically air-conditioning but this is in a separate basement room under the villa which isn't accessible from inside the villa. You have to either climb down a large flight of steps from the front door or access it from the gardens via the pool. It served very little purpose to us as we slept in the villa itself, which has no air-conditioning at all. The nights were often very warm and, despite the presence of ceiling fans, it was quite difficult to sleep at times, especially for my children. The other point is the proximity of the neighbours to the villa. The advert states that the next house is 300m away behind Oleander hedges. This, however, isn't true as there are villas on 3 sides of the property which are within 20m of the villa. This wasn't an issue during our first week of stay as the villas were unoccupied. However, during the second week, a very loud family moved in on one side and on the other side the owner used a pneumatic drill early in the morning for several days! Both of which spoiled the tranquil feel of the villa. We found the 300m statement particularly misleading because this was our reason for choosing the villa. Overall, I would say that the villa really does stand out from the crowd. It really is a lovely place. If the weather isn't too hot or you can take the heat then the lack of air-conditioning in the main living area may not be a problem. But I feel that this should be advertised more clearly. If you don't mind being in close proximity to the neighbours then this villa is a lovely retreat as it isn't overlooked. If you want to be a good distance from your neighbours and have peace and quiet, like we had hoped, then I wouldn't recommend this villa, especially if the neighbouring villas are occupied.
A beautiful house with a wonderful view on the mountains and sea. Lots of privacy. We enjoyed our stay here and went to Javéa very often.
Very nice and spacious property on a quiet spot overlooking the sea and surrounded by a pretty hillside. We particularly appreciated the pool, the comfort and the high standard of the house (3 bath rooms, well equipped kitchen, bb-place). Unfortunately the sea is 4 miles away, but then its much cooler up there. We specially loved the flower garden and the palm trees! We can recommend this location to everybody looking for calm and comfort in a marvelous climate. François, Isa & 3 kids, dog Lea
The property is approx 4 miles from Oliva and very quiet and not overlooked ideal for a relaxing quiet holiday but not too far away from amenities. We had a wonderful time the villa was very well equipped and very clean. If there was any down side, it would have been nice to have a welcome pack explaining a little about the villa and surrounding area. The advertised air-conditioning advertised is only in the downstairs bedroom and not in the two bedrooms or living area upstairs so could be a little misleading, and the bedding was left for us to make up on arrival - it would have been nice to have them made ready upon arrival. Saying all that we loved the place and would certainly go back there again lovely area
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 1 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July 2016 - 30 March 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 6 April 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 April - 30 April 2017: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 May 2017 - 30 March 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 6 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 April - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 May 2018 - 30 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 6 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 10% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 September and receive 30% off if the booking is made 2 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 October and receive 30% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 June - 30 June and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 June - 30 June and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 25 August - 11 September and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 25 August - 11 September and receive 40% off if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 25 August - 30 September and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 25 August - 30 September and receive 50% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 September and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 September and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 20 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 2 months or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
1 November - 31 March: £42.62 per week, paid locally
Cleaning costs per booking
£102.29 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 double sofa bed, 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Bedroom 3 (Studio in basement), 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WI-FI, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Pets
Spectacular mountain and ocean views
Private Owner From Champlan, Switzerland Member since Feb 2009
Past bookings: 24 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 13 days ago
Number of properties: 1