Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, swimming pool and golf nearby in Oliva, Spain
From £308 per week
Apartment to rent in Oliva, Spain
This 2 bedroom apartment with swimming pool is located in Oliva and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby. The apartment is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Club Sevilla I", 3-room apartment 61 m2, south-east facing position.
- Living/dining room with TV (flat screen), fan
- Exit to the garden, to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- Open kitchen (oven, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Small terrace 7 m2
- View of the swimming pool and the garden
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, free)
- Oliva Nova Golf: Beautiful, cosy apartment block "Club Sevilla", 2 storeys, semi-detached
- 5 km from the centre of Oliva, 15 km from the centre of Denia, in the district Oliva Nova Golf Beach, 200 m from the sea
- For shared use: beautiful, well-kept garden with lawn and plants, lawn for sunbathing, swimming pool kidney-shaped (5 x 9 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Outdoor shower, parking (limited number of spaces)
- Supermarket 1 km, restaurant, bar, cafe 150 m, sandy beach 200 m
- Golf course (18 hole) 500 m, tennis 700 m, riding stable 2 km, children's playground 600 m
- Nearby attractions: go karting 3 km
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The apartment has a swimming pool and is located in Oliva. The nearest airport is 90km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 200 metres away from a beach and 5km away from the city center.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven and a freezer. It also has a garden and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This apartment has 5 verified reviews.
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
It was all satisfactory. One should not save on toilet paper. One roll per person for 10 days is not enough. You should not save in the wrong place. That's not a big hassle. 2. The doors must be oiled so that you do not wake up the partner during the toilet corridor unnecessarily at night. Otherwise we were very satisfied, but I did not understand one thing. At the reservation you had the impression as if the booking for a week later not possible. On the spot we have seen, however, that countless apartments were free and hardly any tourists were there. I would have liked to have booked the apartment in the beginning of June. ,
My daughter and I stayed here for 9 days and found the condo to be a surprise as it was newer than we thought it would be for the price. It had two bedrooms and two baths and a pool right outside the door. The stove was easy to work even though we didn't read Spanish. A few things I was disappointed in were- we had a dirty coffee maker that was full of ants, a few cracked or broken dishes, we had trouble with using internet and the place was not as clean as I would have liked. But overall we would stay there again and would recommend it to anyone traveling to the Oliva area. And that signage to get to Oliva Nova, where it is located, wasn't apparent on the North side of town.
not far from the beach, we were a couple but spacious for two couples with two bedrooms and two bathrooms and the accommodation is very well equipped the pool is the most pleasant
good apartment, ground floor with direct access to pool and small community garden that is very good to be outside for families next to the beach, which is very beautiful dunes and not very crowded has nothing around to take something ... 2 chiringuitos solo
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Oliva, SpainThis apartment is near the beach. It has a balcony and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 29 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 30 November 2019 - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 August - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 August 2020 - 2 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 July - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 15 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 16 November - 29 November 2019 and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 30 November - 6 December 2019 and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £171.41) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.66 per item per week, paid with booking
£2.58 per item per day, paid with booking
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 3 cots
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 156 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 156 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000