Apartment With Swimming Pool In Oliva
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, swimming pool and golf nearby in Oliva, Spain
From £349 per week
Apartment to rent in Oliva, Spain
This 2 bedroom apartment with swimming pool is located in Oliva and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby. The apartment is walking distance away from beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Club Sevilla I", 3-room apartment south-east facing position. Living/dining room with TV (flat screen), fan. Exit to the garden, to the terrace, to the swimming pool. 1 room with 1 french bed. 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm). Open kitchen (oven, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine). Bath/bidet/WC. View of the swimming pool and the garden. Facilities:
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Oliva Nova Golf:
- Beautiful, cosy apartment block "Club Sevilla I", 2 storeys, semi-detached
- 5 km from the centre of Oliva, 15 km from the centre of Denia, in the district Oliva Nova Golf Beach, 200 m from the sea
- Beautiful, well-kept garden with lawn and plants, lawn for sunbathing, swimming pool kidney-shaped (5 x 9 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Outdoor shower, parking (limited number of spaces)
- Supermarket 1 km, restaurant, bar, cafe 150 m, sandy beach 200 m
- Golf course (18 hole) 500 m, tennis 700 m, riding stable 2 km, children's playground 600 m
- Go karting 3 km..
This apartment has 5 verified reviews.
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
It was all satisfactory. One should not save on toilet paper. One roll per person for 10 days is not enough. You should not save in the wrong place. That's not a big hassle. 2. The doors must be oiled so that you do not wake up the partner during the toilet corridor unnecessarily at night. Otherwise we were very satisfied, but I did not understand one thing. At the reservation you had the impression as if the booking for a week later not possible. On the spot we have seen, however, that countless apartments were free and hardly any tourists were there. I would have liked to have booked the apartment in the beginning of June. ,
My daughter and I stayed here for 9 days and found the condo to be a surprise as it was newer than we thought it would be for the price. It had two bedrooms and two baths and a pool right outside the door. The stove was easy to work even though we didn't read Spanish. A few things I was disappointed in were- we had a dirty coffee maker that was full of ants, a few cracked or broken dishes, we had trouble with using internet and the place was not as clean as I would have liked. But overall we would stay there again and would recommend it to anyone traveling to the Oliva area. And that signage to get to Oliva Nova, where it is located, wasn't apparent on the North side of town.
not far from the beach, we were a couple but spacious for two couples with two bedrooms and two bathrooms and the accommodation is very well equipped the pool is the most pleasant
good apartment, ground floor with direct access to pool and small community garden that is very good to be outside for families next to the beach, which is very beautiful dunes and not very crowded has nothing around to take something ... 2 chiringuitos solo
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Oliva, SpainThis apartment is near the beach. It has a balcony and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 22 October - 23 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 November - 25 November 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 26 November - 7 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 15 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 March - 22 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 March - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 30 March - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 April - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £176.42) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.74 per item per week, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 3 cots
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Garden