Numberone Marbellamar - Front Line Golden Mile House
Beach town house with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and shared pool in Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £2,349 per week
Town house to rent in Spain
Town house overview - owner's description
Amazing FRONT LINE Beach Townhouse in Marbellamar, set in the heart of Marbella's ultra-exclusive Golden Mile and steps away from Casablanca Beach. Marbella, Banús, shops & restaurants all near by
Number One Marbellamar is a wonderful three storey townhouse in a small community called Marbellamar which is situated on the best beach in Marbella in one of the most exclusive areas in the whole of Europe, Marbella's Golden Mile. Just 10 meters from sandy Casablanca beach and surrounded by celebrity hang outs and some of the most exclusive real estate in the world, you can easily walk (or jog, blade or cycle) along the Paseo Maritimo (Beachside Walkway) from Number One to Marbella Town to the east or go west towards Puerto Banús and beyond. There is no need for a car, you can walk to the shops and some great restaurants, there is a bus stop at the end of the street, taxis are easy and cheap and the world famous Marbella Club is 200 meters away. NUmber One sleeps tenand provides luxurious and well equipped accommodation and facilities. The property just been refurbished by the new owners and it has everything you need; modern bathrooms, power showers, cotton sheets and towels, a maid service (optional extra) and much more besides. Our guests can enjoy over 140 UK and Scandinavian TV channels , unlimited fast internet with WIFI, and comfortable indoor and outdoor seating in both sun and shade from the lower and upper terraces.
This town house does not have any reviews.
This town house is:
Outside this town house in SpainThis town house is in the town near a lively area, the beach and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the town house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 November 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 29 October - 22 December 2016: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 December 2016 - 6 January 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 14 April 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 April - 21 April 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 June - 21 December 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 December 2017 - 5 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 January - 30 March 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 31 March - 6 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 April - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 20 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 April - 15 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£125.71 per booking, paid with booking
Additional Guest Fees
£12.57 per night for each additional person if there are more than 8 people, paid with booking
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 2 en suite bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WI-FI, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 12, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Sea view, Shared garden, Tennis court, Childrens pool area
Children, Single gender groups
Hughe stunning roof terrace with seating and bbq. An additional terrace in the master bedroom
Agency From Marbella, Spain Member since May 2015
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 12 hours
Last logged in: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 5