Beach villa with 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Nerja, Spain
From £913 per week
Villa to rent in Nerja, Spain
This 6 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Nerja and sleeps 11 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Villa Cecilia", 7-room villa 220 m2, south-west facing position.
- Spacious and bright, comfortable and tasteful furnishings: large living room with TV (flat screen), fan
- Exit to the terrace, pergola, to the swimming pool
- Open large living/dining room with panoramic window with air conditioning
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm), air conditioning and fan
- 1 room with 1 double bed (150 cm, length 190 cm), air conditioning and fan
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine) with dining table, wood-burning stove and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- 2 showers/WC, shower/bidet/WC
- On the lower ground floor: 1 room with 1 double bed (200 cm, length 200 cm), air conditioning and fan
- Exit to the garden, to the terrace
- 1 children's room with 1 bed (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm), air conditioning
- 1 room with 1 french bed (135 cm, length 190 cm)
- Large terrace 140 m2, south facing position, large patio
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (9), sitting area
- Marvellous view of the mountains
- Facilities: washing machine, safe, iron, children's high chair, baby cot
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: suitable for families
- Private entrance, smoke alarm
- Self contained apartment with independent access, situated underneath the house
- In apartment there are two bedrooms: one twin with kitchenette, one doble bedroom and showeroom
- There is airconditioning
- Nerja: Large, beautiful, comfortable house "Villa Cecilia", 3 storeys
- On the outskirts, 1.9 km from the centre of Nerja, in a quiet, sunny position, 2.7 km from the sea, 2.7 km from the beach, in a cul-de-sac
- Private: beautiful garden, orchard (fenced), swimming pool (8 x 4 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Outdoor shower, whirlpool, terrace (140 m2), garden furniture, barbecue
- In the house: washing machine
- Motor access to the house
- Parking (for 4 cars) at the house on the premises
- Shop, grocery, supermarket 800 m, shopping centre 20 km, restaurant 1 km, bar 1 km, bakery 800 m, cafe 1 km, bicycle rental 1.9 km, pub garden 1 km, bus stop "Nerja" 1.9 km, railway station "Malaga" 50 km, ferry "Malaga" 50 km, sandy beach 2.7 km, diving center 2 km, thermal baths "piscina cubierta municipal" 2 km
- Sports harbour 20 km, marina 20 km, golf course (18 hole) 20 km, surf school 2.7 km, sailing school 20 km, tennis 2 km, riding stable 800 m, walking paths from the house 500 m
- Nearby attractions: Actividades acuaticas en la playa
- 2.7 km, Cuevas de Nerja 3.5 km, restaurantes y bares
- 1.9 km, Parque acuatico en Velez-Malaga 20 km, Rutas de senderismo 500 m, Centro ecuestre
- 800 m
- Well-known ski regions can easily be reached: Sierra Nevada en Granada 70 km
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached: La Vinuela en Velez-Malaga 20 km
- Hiking paths: Montanas de Almijara 500 m
- Please note: no lift
- Suitable for families, suitable for seniors baby equipment on request
- Groups of teenagers on request only
- Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the holiday house
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view; it is also located in Nerja. The nearest airport is 75km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 2.7km away from a beach and only 1.9km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ, a garden, a tennis court and a whirlpool.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer as well as family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 7 verified reviews.
5 out of 7 people recommend staying here
Nice place, but a bit outdated. There was some problems in a couple of the bathrooms, bad smell and a bit of a leak. Nice place outside with pool. Overall: Nice, but place may need some upgrade and maintance.
Very good accommodation for several. Because the bedrooms are scattered, everyone can feel they have a sense of self in a company. Well equipped house with nice common areas. One negative was that the pool was cold (December). To think about: it is very ugly surroundings.
Nine of us stayed for a family birthday celebration. Great accommodation, really spacious and everything one would expect from a (proper) Spanish villa. Villa Cecilia's blurb doesn't lie. The only slight downside was the steep approach to the villa which our moaning granddad driver never got used to. Also, the timer for the poolside lights was set for 9pm which meant there was darkness around the poolside courtyard from 6pm. Okay for summer I guess but they were set too late for our November visit. A stern notice inside the villa warned us not to tamper with the timer switches.
The villa is rightly named. The ideal domicile for large groups or families, because everyone has their own retreat area. The house equipment is standard, only the small coffee maker has forced us six times temporarily to the "production line cooking". The pool is wonderful for splashing / playing and cooling, as a "training track" but too small. The location needs getting used to, because a car for shopping and to reach the center is already an advantage.
We have spent a week in Villa Cecilia with friends, the stay has been good, although there were too many steps in the garden, we were with children, a room has been impossible to use, because it smelled damp that I was throwing back. Otherwise all right.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Nerja, SpainThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 June 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 28 November 2020 - 9 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 July - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 September - 15 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £266.82) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Until 26 June 2020: free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
There is also 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 7 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000