Rocamar- Possibly The Best Location In Nerja - Wifi - Pool - A/c
Apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Nerja, Spain
From £366 per week
Apartment to rent in Nerja, Spain
Location, Location, Location ....
eautiful one bedroom apartment ,shared swimming pool , wifi,aircon, situated in the heart of the old town and only a 5 minute stroll to the famous Balcon de Europa.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Our light and airy apartment enjoys a perfect location in the quaint old quarter of Nerja with its many excellent tapas bars and restaurants. As soon as you step in to the apartment you will feel your holiday has begun. Rocamar is well equipped and comfortable.The shared pool is usually very quiet but should you prefer to visit one of Nerjas 5 beaches they are nearly all within easy walking distance. Caraebeo beach is just steps from the apartment or if you prefer to stroll a little further you may find yourself at Burriani beach. Here there are many bars and restaurants including the famous Ayos where you can watch the giant paellas been made or have a plate yourself for only 6 euros. Here you can also hire pedalos etc.
Just meters from the apartment are some of the best tapas bars in Nerja. Nearly all the bars offer free tapas and with a wine starting at only 2 euro per glass , it really is a bargain.
A 5 minute stroll along the quaint Calle Carabeo will lead you to the famous Balcon De Europa with its delightfull cafes , bars and viewpoints. From here you can wonder round Nerjas winding streets with shops to cater for every taste
Many of our visitors return year after year. Nerja really does have something for everyone. Try it , you wont be disappointed.
This apartment has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Nerja, SpainThis apartment is in the town near the sea. It has a shared pool, a balcony, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 November 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 11 November 2019 - 27 March 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 April - 27 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 May - 28 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 13 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September 2020 - 27 March 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 April - 27 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 May - 28 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 13 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September 2021 - 27 March 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 April - 27 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 May - 28 June 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 13 September 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September - 4 October 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 5 November - 27 March and receive 30% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
wifi is available for a small supplement
£15.00 per week, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed, 1 single sofa bed in Hire can be arranged
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Internet, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 3, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view
Children, Infants, Pets
There is a partial seaview from one side of the balcony and a mountain view from the other side.
Private Owner From Scarborough, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2012
Past bookings: 11 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last seen: 5 hours ago
Number of properties: 5