Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Nerja, Spain
From £578 per week
Villa to rent in Nerja, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Nerja and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
3-room terraced house 85 m2 on 3 levels, south-west facing position.
- Spacious and bright, practical and comfortable furnishings: living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, dining table, TV, flat screen, electric heating and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace, pergola, south facing position
- Large kitchen (oven, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, grill, electric coffee machine, combination microwave)
- Shower/WC, shower/bidet/WC
- On the lower ground floor: 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm), air conditioning and fan
- 1 room with 1 french bed (135 cm, length 190 cm), air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- Large terrace 9 m2, south facing position, large terrace 9 m2, south facing position and west facing position
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- Marvellous, of the sea and the mountains
- Facilities: washing machine, safe, iron, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 3 year olds, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Suitable for families
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Burriana: Beautiful, cosy terraced house "AMANDA", 3 storeys
- In the resort, 500 m from the centre, residential area (villas), excellent location: right in the centre but still quiet, 200 m from the beach, south facing position
- For shared use: swimming pool kidney-shaped (6 x 9 m, depth 100 - 200 cm, 01/05-15/10
- pool opening hours: 10/00-20/00)
- Outdoor shower
- Private: swimming pool angular (2 x 3 m, depth 50 cm, 01/01-31/12)
- In the house: solarium, air conditioning, washing machine
- Public parking on the road
- Shop, grocery, supermarket 200 m, shopping centre 20 km, restaurant, bar, bakery, cafe, internet cafe 200 m, pedestrian zone 500 m, bicycle rental 300 m, pub garden 200 m, 10 minute walk to the centre, bus stop "200", railway station "50000", ferry "50000", sandy beach "200", park "200", diving center 200 m, thermal baths "300"
- Sports harbour 20 km, marina 20 km, golf course (18 hole) 20 km, surf school 20 km, sailing school 20 km, tennis 300 m, riding stable 450 m, sports centre 3 km, walking paths from the house 400 m, cycle lane 300 m, chair lift 70 km, slopes 70 km, ski school 70 km, children's playground 200 m
- Nearby attractions: Restaurantes, supermercado en la playa
- 200 m, Piraguismo y buceo en la playa
- 200 m, Museo de Nerja
- 500 m, Parques infantiles
- 200 m, Mercadillos 600 m, Pueblo de Frigiliana 3 km
- Well-known ski regions can easily be reached: Sierra Nevada 70 km
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached: La Vinuela en Velez-Malaga 20 km
- Hiking paths: Sierra de Almijara 1 km
- Please note: no lift
- Suitable for families, baby equipment on request (extra)
- Groups of teenagers on request only
- Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the holiday house
- Property ref
- ES5405/667/1 is situated on the same property
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Nerja. The nearest airport is 75km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The villa has free wireless internet. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ, a solarium and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer as well as family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
We appreciated Interhome's services locally, friendly and prompt service
Lovely location, plenty of space indoors and outdoors.
Close to beach, pool and restaurants. Perfect with two bathrooms. Sitting in the minipool on the upper terrace and looking out over Burriana is unbeatable. The only thing missing is the dishwasher, otherwise it is a very, very good accommodation.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the villa. It offered all the facilities that we needed with lovely views toward Burriana Beach. The position of the villa is ideal for walking into the town or down to the beach although in either direction it is hilly but for anyone of reasonable fitness this shouldn't be a problem. (There is parking outside although this can get very busy, we didn't use a car.) Watching the sun rise in the morning was a particular favourite of ours the lower terrace was sunny in the morning but shady later in the day which suited us just fine. The top terrace with the plunge pool had areas of sun and shade and was a particular favourite of ours in the evening. The shared pool was a nice feature and although a little chilly in October it was most welcome on hot days. The pool was regularly maintained by a local company. The villa is on three levels. There are quite a few steps to access the villa and then stairs inside to the various levels. These however shouldn't be a problem unless one has mobility problems. The villa was ideal for four adults, it was particularly useful having two bathrooms, one on suite. XXX and her team were most helpful in the arrangements and preparation of the villa and we would like to thank them very much. We will return if we possibly can.
Location is great. Half street (best style) up from the beach. Supermarket shops and center barely 10 minutes walk. House is clean and beds are lovely. 2 terraces where you can enjoy the sun from the end of the afternoon. Not suitable for people with walking difficulties. Free parking id street but in high season mss not always spot. Owner super friendly and very good to achieve.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Nerja, SpainThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash or by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £268.73) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Until 26 November 2021: free of charge
£44.37 per pet per week, paid with booking
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
- Sea view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000