Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Moraira, Spain
From £5,647 per week
Villa to rent in Moraira, Spain
This spectacular property offers up to 10 people the chance to relax in unbridled luxury, with stunning views out over the Mediterranean. Fantastically situated in the bustling town of Moraira.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This spectacular property offers up to 10 people the chance to relax in unbridled luxury, with stunning views out over the Mediterranean. Fantastically situated in the bustling town of Moraira, just 90 km from Alicante or Valencia Airports, you are only 3km from the beautiful golden sandy beaches in the area. A bright, thoroughly modern villa with stylish decor throughout, you won't want to leave its tranquility and calm.
As you enter the villa, you will be greeted by a jaw-dropping panorama as the open plan living room benefits from an entire wall of French windows, allowing you unrivalled views out over the surrounding countryside down to the crystal clear waters below. The large living space offers a huge 10-seater sofa, plasma TV with home cinema, large dining space and a high spec kitchen. All finished to a supremely high standard. The lower level extends to a further living space, kitchen, gymnasium, utility and two of the bedroom suites. Again all rooms boast views out spectacular glass French windows onto the magnificent views beyond.
The bedrooms at Villa Marisol are the perfect sanctuary after a long day enjoying the Mediterranean Sun. All the suites are chicly designed in fresh neutral tones and offer superb en suite bathrooms. Two are situated on the lower ground floor, and three on the first floor, all with access onto the exterior sun-drenched terraces.
The outside space at the property is hard to compete with in terms of outstanding vistas and abundant luxury. With stylish terraces on all three tiers complete with sumptuous shaded seating areas and sunbeds you'll only ever be a few steps from enjoying the glorious sunshine. And the lower tier benefits from a fantastic outdoor pool with jet massage and separate Jacuzzi, perfect for relaxing in, through into the evening. You'll even find an outdoor covered bathroom with hydro massage showers for the more adventurous amongst you. The entire outside area can be lit to your taste, so enjoying al fresco dinners and cocktails, as the sun sets on this breathtaking paradise, has never been so stylish.
- Living Room with seating area, Plasma TV & Blu-ray Home Theater
- Dining area for up to 12 people
- American kitchen with central island and bar chairs, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, toaster, utensils and tableware
- Washroom with sink cabinet
- Room access with a library, coffee machine and mini fridge
- Laundry slide closet
- Suite with king size bed, dressing area, bathroom, hydro massage shower, waterfall ceiling and light therapy
- Two suites with King size bed, dressing area, shower room, toilet, hydro massage shower, waterfall ceiling and light therapy
- Clearance at the bottom of the stairs, dressing room and shoe storage cabinet
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink cabinet
- American kitchen with central island & bar chairs, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, toaster, utensils and tableware
- Living room with sofa and plasma TV
- Gym with two cardio machines
- Two suites with king size bed, large dressing room, bathroom and toilet
- Swimming pool
- Jacuzzi 6 spots
- Outdoor covered bathroom with hydro massage hot showers and WC cabinet
- Seating area for up to 10 people
- Sun loungers
A small coastal town in the northern tip of Spain's Costa Blanca, Moraira is a charming and lively town nestled perfectly between the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. Conveniently placed 90km from both Valencia and Alicante Airports, this old fishing village has grown into an attractive holiday resort, boasting an impressive marina and an array of shops, fantastic seafood restaurants, bars and of course some beautiful beaches.
As well as the more modern palm-lined avenues and high end Marina eateries, you'll find plenty of old Spanish charm, with its cobbled streets, old market square and frequent fiestas. There's also a weekly market where you can peruse a great selection of leather goods, crafts and traditional Spanish food.
You'll find two fantastic sandy beaches here; Playa la Ampolla, right next to town, and the smaller El Portet. Both are blue flag, and offer up a great variety of restaurants, chiringuitos and watersports. And if you want a change of scenery from the beautiful beaches, other activities in the area include three golf courses, boat trips, horse riding, tennis, go carting and a small fairground. So your big and little kids will be well looked after.
For day trips further afield, Valencia, Spain's third largest city is only a 90 minute drive away, where you'll find one of Spain's biggest and oldest cathedrals, museums, galleries and the best Paella in the country. Also ready to explore on your doorstep is the the spectacular mountain environment, including the mountain-top fortress of Guadalest, the Vergal Safari Park near Denia, Europe's largest palm forest at Elche and the ancient city of Murcia.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 9 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 19 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 December 2018 - 19 November 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£900.15 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable