Casilla La Rambla, Montilla
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Montilla, Spain
From £322 per week
Villa to rent in Montilla, Spain
Casilla La Rambla is a beautiful 3 bed villa with private 9m X 5m pool. With stunning mountain views it is set within rural Andalucia.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Our villa has been renovated to a high standard and while catering for modern day living we have retained many of the original features. The building itself is over 200 years old and was originally 1 main room with another room for the animals. The pool area is for the sole use of our guests, although we live near to the villa we will respect our guests privacy. Whilst set in a very quiet area we are not far from a small village ( 2km ) which has a bar/restaraunt and small shop for your essential needs. Casilla la Rambla is set in rural andalucia, on the fringes of the beautiful Subeticca National Park, where there is numerous walks for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits. Many different species of birds can be frequently spotted, including many hawks, eagles and vultures. There are other national parks in cordoba for you to explore.
This particular region of Spain is well known for its sherry type wine ( fino ) especially Montilla which is 10 mins away. It is also well known for its olive oil and olive trees can be seen for miles around. For those of you who enjoy visiting historical sites, the Alhambra in Granada is a must as is the Mezquita Cathederal in Cordoba, both are very important sites in Spains history. For those of you who love your shopping, there are 3 largish towns all within 20mins. Montilla is a 10 minute drive away, Cabra and Lucena both a 20 minute drive away. These 3 towns have plenty of shops, bars and restaraunts and will cater for all your needs.
If you wanted big stores, then the wonderful city of Cordoba is a must and is only 35 minutes away. Sevilla also is a fabulous city and is an hour and 20 minutes drive away. Malaga has plenty of shops and obviously the beaches, this is an hour and 20 minutes away.
All in all, casilla la rambla is a quiet but very beautiful base from which to explore from and dont forget, if its a relaxing peaceful holiday your looking for then we also cater for that.
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Made to feel very welcome at this well appointed house; facilities inside and outside were excellent with everything you need for a wonderful relaxing holiday. Very clean and tidy and nothing was too much trouble for the owners-even when you knock on their door at 22.40!
Pool is excellent, with a shaded area for when the sun is really hot!
Quiet area for couples, room for families; 2 hours drive to Granada, 1 hour to Malaga and just under the hour to Córdoba. Seville at a similar distance.Large supermarket at Lucena NOT open on sundays!
Use the GPS coordinates to find the property on your sat nav/ google maps.
Brilliant week- thank you!
Peaceful location, lovely views. Helpful owners. The property is spacious and immaculately clean. Plenty of outdoor space and parking on site. The kitchen equipment is very good and washing up facilities provided. We had poor weather but the owners brought a gas heater for us to keep warm. Wifi is a little unpredictable but you are in the mountains after all! A great stay, thank you.
8 other reviews
1 - 8 of 8
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Montilla, SpainThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 4 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 29 August 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 9 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 21 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2020 - 5 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 29 August 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 30 August - 8 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 September - 30 September 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 21 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2021 - 5 January 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 29 August 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 30 August - 8 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 September - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 21 December 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2022 - 5 January 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 60 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 November - 30 April and receive 15% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
Private pool, Size 9m x 5m, Depth 1m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility
We have 3 seperate terraces, 1 with bbq, 2 others with patio furniture. The pool also has a large walled terraced area with spectacular views over our olive grove and out towards the mountains. We now have a lovely gazeebo on the pool terrace which provides adequate shade and also has mosquito nets/curtains for evening dining.
Private Owner From Montilla, Spain Member since Jan 2007
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 1