Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Montgó, Spain
From £595 per week
Villa to rent in Montgó, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Montgó and sleeps 7 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room villa south-east facing position. Comfortable and cosy furnishings:
- Living/dining room 25 m2 with shower/WC, TV, flat screen, DVD, gas heating, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- 1 room with 1 bed (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- On the lower ground floor - 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 200 cm) with kitchen corner
- Small kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, freezer) with bar
- Large patio, lawn
- View of the mountains
- Washing machine, dryer, iron, children's high chair, baby cot
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (2 cars), garage
Beautiful, comfortable villa "Villa Mestalla", 2 storeys. In the district of Alqueria de Serra, Montgo, 1.5 km from the centre of Denia, 2 km from the sea, 2 km from the beach. Private:
- Large, beautiful, well-kept garden (fenced), swimming pool kidney shaped, fenced (5 x 8 m, depth 80 - 200 cm, 01/01-31/12)
- Outdoor shower, garden furniture, barbecue
- Central heating system
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 1.5 km, supermarket 500 m, restaurant 350 m..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view; it is also located in Montgó. The nearest airport is 110km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 2km away from a beach and only 1.5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This villa has 11 verified reviews.
10 out of 11 people recommend staying here
The house was very clean and functional furnished. The garden is a dream with many beautiful corners and chairs with tables to linger. Very nice laid out and maintained.
We really enjoyed our two week family vacation in the Huas. Very good is the fenced pool for families with small children.
Very comfortable and well-kept house. Very helpful team: both Interhome and owner: quick and efficient solution to problem water pool and problem with key gate. Even on Sundays. Highly recommended ! Small note for improvement: Internet was very slow + often not available, especially in the morning / morning
Pleasant location with perfect equipment. Key could (as office was not occupied) be taken without hesitation from a key vault in the Interhome office in Denia. The described apartment was unfortunately broken by a garage, the shower (untrusted curtain) could use a renovation. The bathrooms and showers in the main apartment will be available to XL visitors. Cause crowding. Otherwise absolute dream apartment with everything (including own orchard) what your heart desires.
nice house and very well furnished. 7 people can be accommodated easily. Service was great and the staff in the office German speaking
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Montgó, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 19 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 January - 8 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 March - 5 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 14 September - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £269.53) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
There is also 3 cots
- Private pool
Show all 5 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000